View Single Post
Old 08-19-2023, 05:10 PM   #141
LimeNLemonade
Account Banned

Rainbow <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Joanna View Post
Anyway, I enjoyed reading Lime's response, that's primarily why I came here now to post, so thanks for the interesting discourse.

I miss your writings too Lime. I need to start mine again too, outside this site. Maybe I'll drop a few here sometime.
You should definitely post some here, Joanna. And if you need inspiration... I can be your muse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by i can't adult today View Post
i only want to be intimate with someone i have feels for

if someone tries to instigate sexy stuff and i don't know them or have feels for them it's gross and unsexy

how do u find a play partner when ur like dis?

on gd can you have an ad where u like i want to get to know u and maybe b friends and more if it feels right but also nothing may come of it?
Quite a few people here are demisexual, myself included.

It is possible for you to post an Ad saying you are only interested in friendship with the possibility of developing further. But as a female, even with those stipulations, you'll probably drown in responses (probably by people who will ignore what you want).

My recommendation is that you get to know people in other ways and some play may later come of it. For example, talking to people in the chatroom or PM-ing someone about a post that you liked and starting up a conversation.

Neither of these methods will instantly get you what you're looking for, but... you can't instantly develop feelings for someone. But hopefully this way you can meet some different people and see if you can find someone you can form a good connection with.

Just be honest about what you're looking for as this will help reduce pressure to play. Just like in vanilla settings, some people will be quite happy to wait and develop a proper relationship with you, and others won't want to wait. With communication you'll find the right person for you.
LimeNLemonade is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to LimeNLemonade for this post: