View Single Post
Old 08-19-2023, 02:58 AM   #22
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha_slut View Post
So this didn't go to well.... and I LOVED IT
1)I decided to go about a hour away do these dares. And I decided to pick a car for the first one. I chose my subject it was a bmw m5 I think I can't remember but it was parked on the street. People were walking and driving by but i didn't care. I stepped onto the bonnet and I kinda dented it but climbed on the roof and pissed while standing, his car was covered on my pee. People were stopping and taking pics I faced away so they didn't get my face then ran off.
2) I did this later during the day and I chose a street semi busy. I waited to the pedestrians left and I choose my spot I sat down against a fence line opposite a sewer grate, I pulled my skirt up and started peeing. The stream ended up hitting the gutter. Not much to say no one really saw me.
3) I did the street lamp at night I stood on the road under the light and started peeing on the lamp. As soon as I started a car started driving my way I didn't stop until I finished peeing. He stopped right before me and started shouting so I ran off.
4)I decided to make this more humiliating it was still late at night and the last bus was coming so I headed to a bus stop. When It stopped to pick me up. The old bus driver opened the door I said "give me 30 seconds sorry" he nodded. He was so shocked when I dropped to my knees infront of the door and started pissing myself. He shouted out disgusting as he shut the door and drove off leaving me behind.
5)there is a walkway over the freeway so I decided to go there. As I'm crossing the bridge I realise how bad this could get but decided to follow through anyway. They had saftey barriers on the bridge but I found a way up it and sat on top. Alot of cars were coming as I was peeing on the freeway below I was hitting cars and they swerved I think I got someone with the sunroof open. But it was just my luck a cop car was going down it too. He switched his lights on and I quickly climbed down and booked it. I really hope they didn't get my face otherwise im screwed
6)now this one was super embarrassing I chose white jeans for this and my dumbass decided to pick a elevator that was entirely made out of glass it was a Myers so it wasn't busy. Because no one goes there. But I waited for someone to enter with me. Mother with a pram and a old lady came in. As we were going up I decided to relive myself my jeans were soaking I felt it running down my legs. I don't think they realised Because we got to the 2nd floor and they walked off. I continued until I was done then stepped off. The entire elevator floor was covered.but the only bad thing was the walk of humiliating through the shopping centre to the car with my entire jeans soaking. People were staring and pointing
7)I didn't see a dog unfortunately but when I do ill let you know.

These were fantastic too do hopefully im not into much trouble. I do drink pee so I dont mind and I do both daytime and nighttime
Fantastic! Amazing! You're the best pee daring slut I've ever met and I'm really pleased with the way you humiliated yourself in public!
I doubt the cops got your face, esp if it was night time, but I'm more concerned with the cars swaying. It could have led to an accident and we don't want that, do we? You could have skipped it with no penalty of course. Also it sounded obvious that you wouldn't take any risk of falling down that bridge.

I'll think about pee drinking tasks for you another time. Maybe in your PMs

Once more congratulations. I'm very pleased with you.

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote