View Single Post
Old 08-18-2023, 07:38 PM   #717
daredude14

For you I think I'll have you taking a couple of suppositories and diapering up, making sure that you are busting to go to the potty for both uses beforehand.

Once diapered up, I'd like you to get dressed and go for a jog towards the closest forest or park. If those aren't options, just head out for 15 minutes. After you're in a private enough area, I want you to sit down somewhere and take a nice rest from all that running.

This is probably where you'll end up messing, so I hope you chose out a quiet enough spot to rest!

Once you've caught your breath for let's say about 10 minutes, I'd like you to jog back home, and pull down your pants to go to the toilet, since you must be really needing to go if you haven't already! Just don't remove the diaper. Sit down on the seat and let it all out if you haven't. Otherwise, sit down on the closed toilet and grind against the lid.

Kik: farfle1414

Please be my Diaper master Likes: pee, messy, diapers, abdl, pet play Limits: public, eating (poo,pee etc), poo, family, pain, photos
daredude14 is offline   Reply With Quote