View Single Post
Old 08-17-2023, 07:38 PM   #8
Samantha_slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youwillcallmesir. View Post
Go to a cafe or restaurant and take a container with you, when you are sitting at the table spread your legs so if pepple look they can see. After being served arrange yourself so you can fill your container. After its been filled place lid on and keep on top of the table.
So I did this yesterday during lunchtime at the worst rated mcdonalds Cafe I had to drive 2 hours to get to it, I had two choices either a table in the middle or a booth I decided to go with the booth.i ordered my coffee and a snack and waited to be served. It was super busy at the time my order came. I took my container out and started peeing into it. I must of not realised how loud the container would be with my pee hitting it. Because a guy looked over as soon as the noise started. I kept going until I finished peeing I put it on the table on the end. I didn't want to waste it but I dipped my food into everytime I ate, so many people were staring at the container when they walked by. I was embarrassing but worth it. I ended up pouring the container into my coffee after I finished my food and left
Samantha_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Samantha_slut for this post: