View Single Post
Old 08-15-2023, 10:24 AM   #3
DiceyDude

So, I had to do it again because I rolled a 1 at the end last time. And this time, I rolled a 3 at the end, so I'll have to do it yet another time. I kind of enjoy that I'll have to do this time after time until I roll a 6 at the end...

Here's the rolls for what I had to do today:

What to wear when I arrive:
4: normal day clothes

6. Get fully naked then redress In kit - make sure you put your underwear and shorts on last.

3, so no dares while working out

When return to locker room: 1: Get naked asap, even before opening the locker.

Preparing for shower:
3: if not already naked - strip - hold towel in front of penis - walk to the shower

Only a communal shower is available (a room with 2 shower heads on each wall)

In the shower:
6: At least 10 mins. Face outwards for 5 mins, inward for 5 mins. Wash genitalia first.

Where to dry off:
4, so in the locker area

How to dress:
5: unlucky - dirty gym kit back on - leave on for at least 2 hours

Rolled a 3 so will need to do this game again next time too!

I got seen a little more this time. I chose a locker in an area with no one when I first came in, but when I returned there were 3 people right by my locker--and as I rolled, I got naked ASAP; I am fairly certain that all 3 saw me. I then walked to the shower naked with my towel in front of my penis, and then showered for 10 minutes... facing out for 5 minutes and in for 5 was humiliating but exhilarating when my genitals were facing so anyone would see them upon walking in. Four different people walked in while I was facing that direction. Three of them kept swim suits on to shower, but one took the shower head next to mine and showered naked. I'm not sure why he chose to be so close to me while we were both naked, but maybe it was to make me feel inferior, since his penis was about twice the size of mine...

When I left I was back in my dirty gym clothes. I just hit the 2 hour mark and took them off; now, I'm naked.

Today's ended up being a bit more humiliating, but I still enjoyed it. So far, I haven't had anyone I really know see me. Hopefully that luck holds up!

Soft Limits: Scat, Pee, Friends

Hard Limits: Family, Blood, Permanent Damage, Photos in Public Settings

Based on my rolls at https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=367144 I have 3 rules I must follow until September 21:
RULE 1: Sleep naked
RULE 2: Edge 5 times a day
RULE 3: Undress before using the bathroom
DiceyDude is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DiceyDude for this post: