View Single Post
Old 08-14-2023, 11:15 PM   #1
Sien

Female 21/female/dom seeks 18-30/male/sub in any place

21/female/dom seeks 18-30/male/sub in any place

Hi boys, are you interested in getting milked? I'm a dutch mistress looking to start my own online slave farm on skype. If that sounds interesting to you, then read on

What I'm looking for
I'm looking for good boys between 18 and 30 years old that can produce lots of sperm when asked to. I like to take some time to edge you, instruct you how to jerk off and make you a little desperate before ultimately collecting your load. Sessions are usually short (15-60 mins) and with only you on cam. I'm from the Netherlands and usually on in the morning and everning.

What's this about a farm?
Ideally I would like to own several boys, say 3 to 5 or so, who I can milk whenever possible. I will be making a skype group to keep track of who produces the most for me and to see who is on. The milking will be done 1 on 1 with me, but there is the possibility for some fun competition if you want.

Omg yes I need to be milked, how do I apply?
Simply send me a PM on here stating where you're from, your age, your cocksize and your skype id. I will contact you on skype for a test session and if that goes well you will be added to the group and can start regularly being a good cumcow for me.