View Single Post
Old 08-14-2023, 12:50 PM   #2710
brat_tamer
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneri View Post
P.S. I did task after completing my all today's task and dare and while doing it I thought to add one more task of binding my boobs with rope( worst idea ever).

I have done this task and it took me nearly 20 minutes for the first round . First I placed 2 clothe pins on both my lips and tongue after that I clamped my pussy lips and tape it to my thighs so my clit stays open, thn I placed one on clit hood and one on clit. After it I placed 10 pins on each of my boobs and 1 on each nipple, as I had laptop charger wire I used it to hit clamps as boobs clamp got off in 7(right boob), 5( left boob), nipple clamps took 4(right nipple) 3(left nipple)They just snapped off and it made me scream but I couldn't. After it I removed my pussy clamps and rubbed myself on the table corner and edge twice but didn't cum.
It all hurt me a lot and made me cry bcz wire was so thick and my boobs were hurting bcz of the previous task. But when I did the task they were not hurting at all but when I started clamping my boobs they hurt me a lot.

For the second round I took a nice break I don't know how long sorry for it and let the pain fade away when I felt like I am ok now I started for the second round.
I clamp and tape my pussy lips like before and take a rubber band and start hitting.
First 5 snap on right inner thigh thn 5 on left inner thigh and thn 3 on vagina entrance and 3 on my clit. I was only able to do 3 rounds.... I was crying and paining so hard that I wasn't able to sit I just lay there and waited. And sorry I couldn't fuck myself with hair brush bcz my pussy was so sore to touch. While writing this my every part is hurting and just hurting.
While doing tasks in the 1st round I edged 2 times.
But in the 2nd round I didn't edge bcz I was just in pain only.
I don't think so I can take anything now.
Thank you for the pain and cry.
To add to that, you will be getting a good hard spanking on your bare ass, 50 swats, alternating cheeks every three swats by hand, then 50 with the same pattern with a belt.

Then you will get 30 with your hairbrush, alternating cheeks every five swats.
brat_tamer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to brat_tamer for this post: