View Single Post
Old 08-13-2023, 02:43 PM   #1
somekindofcreature

Default My most embarrassing messy experience.

A friend dared me to tell them my most embarrassing messy session/dare, and to post my answer here as well.

I've just copy and pasted my reply to them below because I felt too lazy to reformat it into a proper post. Sorry

"As far as my best messy session goes lol well the most embarrassing session was one I did solo actually. I don't know if you're into this, but I sort of like the humiliation aspect of diapers. So at one point I ordered a sample pack from one of the ABDL companies to try them out. I put one on with a lump of peanut butter in the back. I'd never actually do that in a diaper, so the simulation was incredibly humiliating. Then I started doing pushups over a personal sized birthday cake I bought at the grocery store. I positioned it right under my face and I did as many pushups as I could manage.

At the time it was about 70 or so before I had to give my arms a break and sink my face into the cake. Womp womp. I made a rule that I couldn't clean up anything until I was able to do 20 more push ups which took a minute or two of resting in a gross diaper with cake all over my face. Very fun, very humiliating. I took a selfie and sent it to an ex that knew about my kinks too lol. Overall it was very disgraceful."

Likes: humiliation and degradation, pet play, forced exercise, messy or gross dares

Limits: illegal or reputation ruining activities, intense pain, dares that are unsanitary or unsafe

Number of strangers that have seen me half naked in 2024: 2
Number of strangers that have seen me half naked in 2023: 1

somekindofcreature is offline   Reply With Quote