View Single Post
Old 08-12-2023, 07:21 PM   #400
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes if is someone I trust and just a spanking a whipping probably not.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Again yes if it's some I trust.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? I don't have much interest in Chasity but for a date I'd post a key to myself, but wouldn't want to give that much power to someone else.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? Being a girl not sure how that would work being dressed in sexy male clothes wouldn't exactly be a challenge for shopping but work would be a no.

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. If the outfit is legal yes.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. I would consider it. Depending how public it was.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? I like to push myself so I won't out right say never but it's very unlikely.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? In small doses yes

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. I could, but I wouldn't enjoy it. Even when submissive I tend to be a bit feisty so being totally submissive would be a bit boring but doable and far less enjoyable.

10 Would you drive naked? Probably not. Semi naked but fully I don't see myself risking that.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) If the chance of being seen is very low. If it's legal like a nude beach then yes. Nudity doesn't really bother me

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? No that's a hard limit.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? No again a limit.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Depends on what your shaving, but other humiliation play yes. I like body writing. Embarrassing outfits etc.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? No.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Probably not unless the color was one you'd be unlikely to see often.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? No painted clothes won't keep you from getting arrested.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Yes. Limit wise I don't like to go crazy with the size as I don't want to get hurt, but I do like to push a bit.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Definitely a stag. Just because they want sex doesn't mean they are getting it and I do like to tease a bit.

20. Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? My immediate impulse is to say no, but if the situation were set up by someone I trust I would at least think about it.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote