View Single Post
Old 08-09-2023, 09:12 AM   #15
tarheel52

1. Guys, can your wife/gf squirt when she orgasms?
Yes my SO squirts when she orgasms. She doesn’t squirt with every orgasm, but does squirt with most.

2. Guys, can you stay hard after you cum?
Yes I can. When I cum with my SO on top I finish inside her. She sometimes slowly rides me until we are back at it and I cum again. I stay hard the entire time.

3. Guys, have you tasted your own cum? and if so, do you like it?
Yes I’ve tasted my own cum and I like it. I have came in my mouth when instructed to do so. When my SO gives me head she knows to make out with me so I can taste my pre-cum on her tongue.

4. Would you drink a glass full of cum or squirt?
Yes I would drink both

5. Would you eat a meal that was coated in a thick layer of cum?
Yes definitely

6. Would you go out in public with cum on your clothes?
Yes and I have done this.

7. Would you go out in public with cum on your face?
I would somewhere outside of my hometown

8. Would you rather: Every time you cum/squirt you have to lick it up? OR You can only cum/squirt once a month.
I will lick up my cum every time. I need to cum more than once a month and I don’t mind swallowing my load.

9. Would you rather: Every time you cum/squirt you have to lean upside down to do it on your own face? OR only be allowed to cum/squirt with a stranger watching.
I don’t mind either of these options. But I’ll pick having a stranger watch me cum.

10. Would you rather: Take a bath in a tub full of cum or squirt?
I’ll take a bath full of squirt

11. Would you rather: Only be able to cum when you are outside? OR only be able to cum with something up your ass?
Again I don’t mind either of these but I’ll pick cumming with something up my ass

12. If you could have a single, one-time-only, hour long, continuous orgasm, would you do it?
(edit; You can still orgasm normally otherwise. This is just a one-off, super intense thing)
Yes absolutely. It would be tiring but that intense feeling for an hour? Sign me up now.

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote