Thread: A week away
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2023, 02:02 PM   #10
Tommytomjj

After the clean up, Miss gave me some time to go and wash my face. I thought this was out of kindness, but really it was just so that she had a clean canvas for the body writing punishment.

“Stand here, legs spread, arms out wide.” Miss showed zero sympathy for the pain she had just put me through, but I did notice that her pussy was dripping more than Id ever seen any pussy drip before, in real life or online.
She was loving this, and that made me happy.

I got into position and Miss revealed a full set of permanent markers, designed specifically for body writing.

Miss opened the box and began to read the instructions.

“Apply these markers to dry skin, and they will not be washed off with any substance for 3 days.”

I froze. Surely she wasn’t going to write where people would see!

“Don’t move slave, this won’t take long.”

Miss began, starting just above my caged cock with “Property of Miss Lizzy ❤️”.

She then went to my chest “SLAVE TO MISS LIZZY” was written across my chest, covering my whole chest and stomach.

She then went behind me and wrote “Hole for Miss Lizzy only” with an arrow pointing down to my ass hole.

Miss then proceeded to write the words “slave” “bitch” “whore” “baby” “foot slut” and “cum slut” multiple times from my feet up to my thighs, my hips, my arms, the back of my legs and my upper back.

Thankfully, she did not write on my face, knowing that would jeopardise my job.

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is online now   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post: