Thread: A week away
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2023, 08:59 AM   #8
Tommytomjj

Yes please Mistress.” I respond, honestly hoping I would be lucky enough for Miss to expose me to her farts, allowing me to sniff and swallow them up.

“Well slave, that’s nasty, so I won’t be doing that. I am your Mistress, not your fetish provider, and we only do what I want, not what that dirty little submissive mind wants.” Respond Miss, before slamming her naked ass back into my face and commanding me to continue to lick her perfect ass hole.

“Actually slave, for having such a dirty little mind, I think you need to be punished. I need to train you to worship me respectfully and never let your intrusive thoughts get the better of you again.” She explained

“We will do a punishment pentathlon slave, how does that sound? The events are Anal, Spanking, Body Writing, Humiliation and CBT. You have to win each event before you move on to the next one, so if you fail, you will repeat it.”

I listened carefully whilst I continued to pleasure the perfect ass hole that was pressing itself harder and harder onto my tongue. Every now and then, Miss had to take a second to compose herself, and stop herself from moaning too much, showing that I was doing a good job as her ass hole cleaner.

“Punishment one is Anal” started Miss as she lifted her self off me. “Get on your knees, arch your back like a good slut and pull your cheeks apart.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, but I didn’t dare disrespect Miss especially when she was in punishment mode.

I turned over, cock still caged and plug still in my ass. Miss turned on the plug and immediately the vibrations sent shivers through my whole body. I buried my face into the pillow and began to moan, contract my muscles and twitch in pleasure. I also felt something wet between my legs. My hard cock pressing against the cage was leaking, and the Precum had started to drip onto the bed and my legs. I closed my eyes and just tried to control myself.

All of a sudden, I felt the plug get retracted, before forcefully being shoved back inside me. It caused me to let out a loud gasp.

“One.” Said mistress.

What was the event? How did I win? I had no idea what was happening, except I knew my ass hole was about to be punished. I accepted my fate and held my position as well as I could.

Miss repeated her thrust again. “Two.”

Each time the plug was reinserted inside me, it felt like the vibrations got stronger and stronger, and my body tensed up even more.

Miss repeated her aggressive thrusts. Thrusts three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty all followed one after another, each one harder than the last, and now my ass hole well and truly fucked.

I had no idea how much longer this would go on for, but at fifty trusts, it finally stopped.

I felt violated. Miss removed the plug, and pointed out that my ass hole was gaping wide open for her to see inside.
“One day, I’m going to fit a full twelve inch dildo in there slave, and yes, it’ll be a strap on.” Miss claimed.

My heart beat increased again just listening to her menacing words.

“But for now, you’ve passed the anal punishment, let’s quickly move onto spanking whilst we have you in this position.”

“Lift your head up for me for a moment slave.” Demanded Miss.

I obeyed, and lifted my head up. Immediately, she took control of my head and forcefully attached a ring gag to me, leaving my mouth wide open.

She then presented her spanking equipment. Lay on the bed was a cane, a ruler, a hair brush and a flogger. I was absolutely terrified.

“Today I will use all of these toys slave, since you have been such a bad boy. You will receive twenty full strength strokes on each cheek, with each toy. The ring gag is to see how much I make you drool over your pillow, and to make sure your moans are nice and loud for my own entertainment only. You only fail this event if you ask me to stop, or ask me to take a break. You may make as much noise as you like.”

I quickly did the maths, and it meant that in total my ass was going to receive 160 spanks. I was absolutely terrified.

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post: