View Single Post
Old 08-01-2023, 06:28 AM   #62
sadistslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy821 View Post
How old were you and describe when you lost your virginity? bj? anal? vaginal? I started during my school days when slut gave a handjob to another guy in her classroom, would say in 8th or 9th grade. From there, the first time I gave blowjob was around the same time in my 9th grade, it was given back in the school bathroom to the same guy who i have handjob. From there, my first vaginal sex was around age 15, few months after my blowjob rendezvous with a senior from a local college who I met while hanging out with my girlfriends. It happened at one of the party where we were invited too and around the same time, I tasted some alcohol. While for anal, it was much later, when I was 18-19, with a guy who I met in college. It took me some convincing to go ahead with anal, with it being really painful the first time around as I felt I will tear up.

Were you not at all nervous about being a full-time slave? Yes, it is always a nervous situation. When I first took a step into the BDSM community, I was very nervous and over time it grew on me. Similarly, when I submitted as full-time slave first time and then again, I was nervous all the time and anxious on what was next to come. It is pretty much like a vanilla relationship but built on very different things to experience. This also requires taking care of each other, understanding the needs, so it is exhausting at times.

And most importantly top three favorite pizza places? Not sure what you would think but my current 3 would be from greenwich area, where I live. Joe's Pizza (less expensive), Song' E Napule and Denino's (slightly more expensive)
Hope I was able to answer up satisfactorily.

SLUT IS NOT PERMITTED TO TAKE ANY ORDERS IN INBOX BY HER DOMINANTS ____________________________________________
Likes, Willing to try and Limits

List of Toys

Rules
sadistslut is offline   Reply With Quote