View Single Post
Old 07-31-2023, 10:14 AM   #3
MercilessFRMaster

Hello Getdare community!

A week has passed and I'm eager to hear your reports and feedback on last week’s dares! You can still post them below this post!

It's Monday and a new week has begun!

I would like to introduce you to this week's dares:

The Clock Game:

Let's see how good you are with your human watch! Start a stopwatch on your clock app and put your phone away. Start masturbating. You have to try to orgasm in exactly 30 minutes! No earlier or later than that! So either edge a few times if you feel like it's not time yet, or turn your vibrator up to the highest setting!
Now it's simple, you decide when you want to orgasm! You can only look and stop the time when you have orgasmed.

What time did you get? Make sure you orgasm as close to 30 minutes as possible.

Punishment:
(Choose one of the possible punishments).
Every minute you deviate from 30 minutes you must:
- jog one kilometer
- is one hour you have to keep a plug inside of you today
- Is the number of days you are not allowed to orgasm

Risky Friendship:

We love our friends, but can we trust them?
Take a nude picture, a slutty picture of yourself or anything that you feel comfortable with but would still be very embarrassing if they saw the picture.

Develop the picture or print it out. Put the picture in a bag and give the bag to a friend. Give them some excuse why they should keep the bag for you for a week.
It's a simple dare. You can increase the risk however you want:
- Picture: slutty, but covered or naked in a humiliating position.
- Bag: it can be an intriguing, easy-to-open box or a computer bag.
- If you don't want to develop the image, just forget your phone at your friends and take the phone code away.

Let's see if you can trust your friends not to through your stuff

Movie Night:

If you google "movie drinking game rules" you'll find tons of websites with a list of movies to play drinking games to (e.g. Harry Potter, Die Hard, Twilight...). Since I'm not promoting alcohol here, but have a different interest, here's a twist.
Pick a movie and follow the rules while watching it. But instead of drinking alcohol, you have to do this:
(you decide on a substitute for sipping from this list) :

- put an ice cube in your undergarments each time
- Drink 4 sips of water or soda without being able to go to the bathroom for the next 4 hours once the movie starts (you can relieve yourself, of course, but fully clothed on the spot if you can't take it anymore)
- Whip/spank yourself every time the rules tell you to

(I really hope I made myself clear, if not, please tell me and I'll try to explain it better).

Getdare Community:

Getdare is a place to meet new people and make new friends! Add 5 new friends on Getdare write them a message, ask them how they are and if they want to play a round of Truth or Dare.

Last dare:

If you didn't do one of the dares last week, pick one to do for this week!

Report back here or privately to me how the dares went.

Have a great week!
MercilessFRMaster is offline   Reply With Quote