Thread: A week away
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2023, 02:23 PM   #4
Tommytomjj

Was Miss telling the truth?

I had no reason to distrust her, and so I calmed my nerves as best as I could and waddled over to the door separating my privacy from compete potential public humiliation.
Still naked and with hands cuffed behind my back, I struggled to reach the handle, but eventually got a grip of it, and walked forward, pulling the door behind me, exposing my room to the hallway.

I held the door open with my foot and faced the deaded hallway, and there lay the keys to my freedom, about 3 metres down the hall.

Miss was a genius. She had taken the key to the hotel room, and knew that these doors automatically locked when they closed, and therefore, by placing them where did she, they were tantalisingly close enough to be reachable before the door slammed shut.

I tried to think of the best way to grab them. Maybe with my toes? Maybe just kick them back towards the door? I decided for the latter option and prepared myself, heart racing emphatically.

I swung the door as wide as I could to give myself enough time, raced to the keys and kicked them back. They made it through into the safety of my room, but I had miscalculated, and the door slammed shut before I could join them.

My heart sank.

Miss had completely taken over me, and had beaten me before the first day had ever really got going. I began to panic, to search for potential solutions, but there were none. I was naked, handcuffed and locked out of my room, with zero ways of covering myself.

Suddenly, Miss appeared from a corner, and I was able to see her full beauty for the first time. She is magnificent, her face is perfect - beautiful but with an evil glimmer in her eyes, and her body was just as stunning.

It felt as though I was staring for hours, and her voice snapped me out of her gaze.

“Well then slave, looks like you’re in a bit of a predicament. How are you going to get out of this?” She asked sarcastically

I immediately dropped to my knees. “Please Mistress, I’m begging you to let me back in. I’ll do anything. I can’t let anyone see me like this, I’ll get fired!” I begged, pleading with her to show mercy.

“Oh slut, I already have countless photos of you. If I want you to get fired, you would be. Thankfully, I don’t want you to, because we can continue these little hotel trips in the future, can’t we slut?.”

“Here’s the deal. You’re going to make my pussy wet, using only your mouth, and you are not allowed to touch anything beneath my panties. You have 3 minutes, otherwise I go out for the day.”

I immediately dive down towards Miss’ feet. Pleasuring each toe as much as I can and licking in between them.!8 work my way up, past her sole and her heel and onto her lower legs. I begins to caress her calf’s with my tongue, massaging them as gently as I can, and I hear her moan slightly, before widening her stance. I become more confident and move towards her inner thighs. This is where I can smell her pussy, and it smells delicious.

I get my nose as close as I can as I continue to lick her legs, before Miss grabs me by my hair and pulls me away.

“Okay slave, you have succeeded.”

She opens the door.

“Go and get stressed. I picked out your outfit especially for today. It’s on the bed.”

I enter the room and everything appears normal. All of my clothes are regular, except, when I lift up my underwear to put them on, I noticed a chastity cage, with a note:

*Enjoy your day slave, I’ll be enjoying mine thinking of you*

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post: