View Single Post
Old 07-27-2023, 11:42 PM   #1
DiaperAngel
getDare Sweetheart

Unhappy Bully A Diaper Girl! She's Still In Diapers?😂

Hello GetDare. I got this idea from @toybox here on GD. I would LOVE to start a diaper girl version of this!!! Lately I have really been getting into being verbally degraded and humiliated. Its becoming such a massive turn on when the few who have done it so far on this site just talk down to me and make me either feel like a slut or just dumb. Getting talked down to and put into my place, knowing that everyone on this site is above me just makes me so happy.

I want to open this blog up to let anyone who wants to do just that do it to me in the comments. I've been called a whore, slut, bitch, diaper girl, etc. I want to see how creative people can get. I want to be degraded in a way that you actually think, "Ooo. Was that too much?" It won't be. The only limits I have are being called worthless, useless or synonyms for disgusting.

It can be a simple sentence, a paragraph, whatever. The whole point is to call me any name you want and put me in my place and bully me for wearing and getting turned on by diapers. I'd love to see this get taken to the next level from what I have been getting so far.

Obviously don't break site rules guys lol. I want this to be fun, not get people banned.

So... have at it!

LIKES: diapers, humiliation, roleplay (Dm me for more detail).

HARD LIMITS: food, extreme public, blood, face pics, sensory deprivation, enemas/suppository
DiaperAngel is offline   Reply With Quote