Thread: A week away
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2023, 12:18 PM   #1
Tommytomjj

Default A week away

Upon arriving at the hotel a couple of hours before Miss is scheduled to, I hastily unpack my things, prepare myself for work the next day, and then I get into the position requested.
I kneel naked at the side of the bed, hands on my head and bow my head. The camera on my phone opposite snaps a photo, and sends it to Miss.
“Good slave, stay there. Place a blindfold on, noise cancelling headphones, and leave the door unlocked. I’ll be there soon.”

My heart races as I plunge myself into darkness, block out all sound from the outside and wait patiently for Miss to arrive. I lose all concept of time from the moment I submerge myself in darkness and my mind wanders about the things Miss is going to do to me this week.

After what seems like hours have gone by, I am blazed into life when Miss kicks my balls as hard as she can with her bare feet. It catches me completely off guard and I curl over, and roll onto floor.

“I knew you were a bitch, but is that all it took?” She asks

“No Miss, I’m sorry, I can handle more” I reply as I get back into position.

Miss kicks again, possibly even harder this time. This time however, I manage to somehow overcome the intense pain through my balls, cock and stomach and say in position.

“Good slave. You may stand, but you do not get to see tonight. The rules of the week are simple. When you are at work, this room belongs to me. When you are here, you belong to me.”

I nod in acknowledgement

Miss notices my toys laid out on the bed. She grabs the vibrating butt plug, forces me to spit on it, and bends me over the bed before inserting into my ass..

“This plug stays in at all times through the week, unless I give you permission to remove it. You do not have permission to remove it at work, or when you sleep, but it does not need to be turned on then”

Once again, I nod.

Miss grabs my hands and hand cuffs them behind my back, still bent over the bed. She proceeds to spank me, 10 times on each cheek using my hairbrush, and leaving huge dark red marks on my cheeks. The whirlwind of quick, painful tasks Miss is giving me really puts into perspective how demanding she is going to be this week.

She then spins me around and lies me on the bed, still handcuffed, before sitting on my chest. I cannot move my cuffed hands from underneath me so her full weight continues to press down. From what I can tell, she is wearing only a thong on her lower half.

Suddenly, I feel a pleasurable sensation on my cock. Miss is playing with it after lubing her hands.

“I have not decided how many times you will cum this week slave, but I know you won’t tonight. If you cum without permission, you will eat it all up from whatever surface it went on, without using your hands. That means, if any stays on your cock, you’ll roll over and lick it off yourself”

My cock is immediately fully hard and throbbing in Miss’ hands. She is an expert and knows exactly what she is doing, building me up slowly to the edge of orgasm before stopping, and giggling as I get more and more frustrated.

She continues to tease my cock over the course of the next hour, forcing more and more Precum to drip out of me, and every so often, she scoops it onto her fingers, and shoves them deep down my throat.

I beg her to let me cum. “Please miss, can tonight be one of the nights I get to cum for you?” I beg, but I am immediately denied.

Miss sees that as time to stop the torture, not wanting to risk an accidental orgasm on night one, when she has so many nights of cruel torment ahead planned.

“We will end night one with some more fun. Let’s put on your vibrating nipple clamps.”
Miss attaches the clamps to my helpless nipples, before turning them on. She watches me writhe in torment for a few minutes, before pulling them off quickly without opening, leaving a red mark.

She reaches down, turns on the vibrations on the butt plug and turns out the lights.

“Goodnight slave, see you in the morning”

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is offline   Reply With Quote