Thread: Pluky wonders
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2023, 10:22 AM   #4
tarheel52

Reaching my first anal only orgasm was a challenge but it was well worth it. I used my vibrating prostate massager which is about 7 inches long and one and a half inches in diameter with a curved tip. It’s smaller than my dildo but I needed the vibration to reach orgasm.

I used a lot of lube and at the beginning I thrusted in and out slowly gradually increasing speed until I was thrusting as fast as I could. After probably 15 minutes I reached orgasm.

My anal orgasms are definitely different than my typical male orgasm. My first anal orgasm, I came but it wasn’t a powerful cum shot - my cum leaked from my hard cock. My first anal orgasm seemed like lasted a full minute. The feeling was more internal and I went from a full body shake to not being able to move. During the orgasm I leaked as much cum as I usually shoot with a normal orgasm.

Now with more experience giving myself anal orgasms, I’ve learned to position my vibrator to rub back and forth on my prostate during orgasm. This makes my anal orgasm cumshot much stronger than a leak. I’ve also learned to move from my anal only orgasm right into a standard penis stimulation orgasm. It takes time and practice, but having mastered this now I move from a full body shaking anal orgasm to a full penis stimulation orgasm. The orgasms together last about 75-90 seconds and I produce twice as much cum.

I highly recommend trying to reach anal only orgasm and building from there. The key for me reaching my first anal orgasm was relaxing and focusing on the feeling in my ass of penetration and vibration. You may keep getting close but not reaching orgasm. Keep trying, you will get there and it will be worth it.

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tarheel52 for this post: