View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 08:18 AM   #9
RocksOff

I woke up, in my cage and I was dying to piss. I managed to get a peek at the clock from the laundry. 7am it read. Boy, not much sleep. Only like.. 4 hours but I did have that snooze on the lounge. I rolled back over on my blanket (I guess she's too poor for a doggy bed) and looked up at my metal ceiling, thinking about how I was going to get out of this. I mean, I like it and all but.. it's a tad' too controlling for me. Plus, She said really dirty stuff, I'm not eating poo. I might if someone gave me a million dollars to do it but that's out of the question here. And hour had past while I was reflecting on last night and suddenly, I heard footsteps so I quickly pretended to be asleep. Bad idea. I got a kick up the ass (Litterally). "No sleeping in bitch boy, we have work to do". What does she mean by work? "Gotta' go to the toilet?". I nodded my head in rage as it felt like if I didn't piss soon, my dick would strangle me. "Ok, piss in this". She handed me a jug. I knew something was up but, I could have pissed my pants I had to go that bad so, I pissed in it. "Good boy, we'll need that for later". I shivered at what she said. "Later?". "You'll see now get out of the cage and follow me". I crawled out and followed her into.. the backyard? "Ok, I want all the leaves raked up and I was the gardening done and! Clean out the shed would you?". "By the way, I'll be keeping an eye on you the whole time so, no trying to escape or you'll have a boot stuck in your ass". "Bitch" I mumbled and grabbed the rake. I hate housework so much! Wasn't this supposed to be sexual? I raked up the leaves and I did the gardening. Now all that was left was the shed. I walked in and looked around. Pretty big and I'm pretty tired, she can't see me in here. I'll catch up on those hours I missed. I layed down on some old pillows in there and caught some shuteye untill.. she walked in and whipped me with the tortue whip. "Get up and get inside! NOW!" Ohh shit.. While walking inside, she said "If you would have finished your jobs, I wouldn't be doing what I'm about to do to you". Suddenly, I remembed that piss that I gave her. Ohh shit. We walked into the lounge room and without a doubt, there it was but there wasn't only mine, there was another jug, which had more in it.. I stood there puzzled, too puzzled to see her grab the handcuffs.. "Get on the lounge". She was holding the whip so, I did it. She chained me to the lounge and walked over to the fuller jug of piss. She pulled down her miniskirt and panties. I saw it all, her shaved pussy, her tight ass, her amazing legs. I cracked a massive hard on. Untill she started pissing in the jug.. She finished up and filled in completely. I was very scared.. "Ok, today, you're getting a urine enema ". After some research on the net about medical examinations, I knew what an enema was and a nomral one sounded scary, not to mention.. a piss enema? "Now, because you did 2 out of the 3 things that I aksed, you get to choose who's piss goes inside you. Mine or yours". Before I could even answer she grabbed a tube and a funnel. She positioned my ass facing upright then she got started. She stuck the tube into my bottom and then put the funnel into the otherside of the tube and then.. she started pouring her urine into the funnel. It actually feels great to have warm piss filling your rectum untill you have about 3 liters of it in you.. After she finished with her jug, she got mine and poured that in too! By the end of it, I had 4 liters of piss in me. It felt like I had to shit a mueseum. She took the funnel out and quickly and swiftly removed the tube. She didn't spill a drop. "You're staying like that for an hour". "If any is expeled, I'll just put more and more in". At that moment, she left the house, leaving me, filled with piss, feeling so dirty and disguisting. It felt great.

Tbc.
RocksOff is offline   Reply With Quote