View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 05:35 AM   #105
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Ha so its a conversation about waffles on my story now ? LOL love it ! And pymani96 i think you probably are my smallest fan wow lol

Anyway after much deliberation i decided which way i should take my story and then getting feedback from some people (thank you sooo much guys ) i have finished my Chapter 16 ! (dreams are in quotation marks by the way) So here it is !

Chapter 16

As my head hit the pillow I started to close my eyes and drift off into a dream land,

Quote:
I look around; I’m in my lounge sitting in my couch with Ryan opposite me.
He was as relaxed as ever, like my house was a second home for him. I could make out a smile on his face.

I started my declaration, “I really do love you Ryan, and I have for months. I love our conversations and I hate it when you have to leave. I treasure every moment we have together: the good and the bad. I just can’t see myself without you Ryan. I doubt you could feel the same towards me I’m ugly and basically unworthy of your affections however I would rather be turned down so I can move on than have to sit and suppress my feelings for you any longer. So come on then! Turn me down!”

And with that Ryan slowly started to come closer to me, still having his mischievous little grin his face. Closer, closer until finally our lips met. I felt the connection between us and his passion break through.
However in Ryan’s bedroom, His dream wasn’t at all similar,
Quote:
The chattering of voices was echoing in mind. A waiter walked straight towards me saying “Hiya guys, so table for two?” I turned to my left noticing and reciprocating a smirk from James,

“Yeah thanks, can we get that table?” James replied while I stood there watching him, he looked so hot in his grey chinos and black top.

Suddenly we were at our table with our food. It was night time so there was quite low lighting and it was very romantic. Every time I looked at James I knew he had seen me but I didn’t really mind I enjoyed looking at him too much, His innocent smile just made me melt.

I decided to make my move. “Urm James can I ask you something?” He looked up from his food inquisitively. I was nervous I couldn’t look in his eyes but I knew I had to so I forced myself “You know I told you I was gay?” he nodded,”Well I think I am falling for you.”

Now was the wait for his reply, his expression was changing however not for the better. His face started to screw up and his eyebrows started to lower. This was not the reaction I was hoping for!

“You think I’m gay?” he said so angrily “I’M NOT, and even if I was you think I would go out with you? Just look at you! You can barely say two words to anyone else! You don’t want to do anything fun because you too “scared” just man up already!” And with that he stormed out of the restaurant turning and scoffing at me as he left.
I jumped up out of bed suddenly; the dream affected me very strongly. I couldn’t tell James how I felt! I didn’t want these feelings of rejection and the possibility of losing a friend was too great. I sighed and got up from bed.

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote