View Single Post
Old 07-20-2023, 12:12 AM   #238
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Well, the vegetable in my ass while edging was easy. I used a carrot and ate it after, wasn’t pleasant but was fun to do

I then did the hot wax. Lying back I counted out each drip applying them slowly giving me wonderful little stabs of burning pain each time on my swollen pussy from edging

I’ve managed 3 squirts so far. First in a park. I edged like fuck before till I was so close and horny and went to a park. I used a vibe on high on my clit and also took some poppers to get me extra horny and I came hard spraying out. I’m a screamer when I cum like this but I managed to keep it down

I edged again and my next squirt (several hours later) was in the changing room of a department store. Hard to keep the noise down

My third in a pub toilet while waiting for a date to fuck me so I could collect his cum. I’ve got 2 left to do today

I collected 5 loads of cum. This was quite easy. I used tinder as well as a couple of regular fuck buddies. Was humiliating asking to keep the condom after they fucked me, but I got all five by the end of the day (this all happened in between the squirting as well btw) and last night at home I put the cum into a wine glass and drank it all down and licked out the glass after. I love cum but the taste after being in the condom for several hours wasn’t pleasant I’ll be honest

Will complete my letter over squirts this morning

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: