View Single Post
Old 07-18-2023, 11:35 PM   #236
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

We had a lot of fun. He was a tall fit good looking guy and although Amy was not keen at first she really got into it

This was his fantasy so we met at his place and stated with Amy and I making out while he sat in a chair and watched. Amy and I slowly stripped each other and then she laid back on the bed and we spent a good 10mins or so exploring each other’s bodies and kissing and licking each other while he watched. It was so sexy

Then while I was eating out Amy he started to finger my cunt nice and slowly and tease my clit. He had talented fingers and I was moaning into Amy’s cunt. He then quickly stripped and laid on the bed. He had a nice thick 7” cock and Amy and I both started to lick and suck it at the same time, closing our mouths over his helmet and twirling our tongues around. We could tell he was enjoying this then Amy moved so that he could eat her out by straddling his face as we both kept sucking and licking him. It didn’t take long for Amy to start moaning and she sat up and I could see she was in ecstasy as he body was shaking as he ate her out. I climbed on his cock and it felt great as its thick length slid into my wet pussy. And I rode him as he ate out Amy. After a while Amy and I swapped positions and I then got to experience just how good he was ate eating pussy. Wow! I was soon in heaven and Amy looked so good bouncing on his cock

We tried several positions over the session, lying in a circle while I sucked him and Amy ate me and he ate Amy. He fucked us on our knees Fromm behind swapping from one to the other or he fucked Amy then my mouth. There was no anal. When he came he blew his massive load over Amy’s stomach and tits and I cleaned it all up. I hate seeing cum go to waste. W édictés like this on amd off for several hours. I think we definitely fulfilled his fantasy

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: