View Single Post
Old 07-16-2023, 08:48 AM   #48
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

And a few technical things from her tech-puppy:

We run a few server side mods. Most of them are for enhancing performance on the server itself.
You can set your own nickname, once you are in. This way you don't need to worry that people could find out your real minecraft username.
We also have graves enabled. Which means, when you die you can easily find your items again.
And to top it all off, chat reports to Microsoft have been disabled, as well as server side telemetry being sent to them.

If you follow hermitcraft, you know about posable armor statues. We have those, too, together with some more QoL improvements like no enderman or creeper griefing. Leaves decay insanely fast, and your tools ping at you before they break. This way you know to head to the enderman farm or any other XP-farm to go and repair your amazingly enchanted tools.

There also is a death counter in the player overview, this way you can connect dares to the gameplay as well.

And last but not least - you can chat from discord into our minecraft server and the other way around. So you don't miss anyone dying and doing your forfeit

I probably have forgotten a few more technical details.

We are usually a bit late on the next server update (say 1.20.1 to 1.20.2 when it comes out) mainly because I have to wait until all the mods have been updated. But I am getting a routine down for this as well, so wait times for you to use the latest client should be minimal.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask them on our Discord, once you messaged Mistress with a DM and she has let you on there.

I dare you to join our server. Now! Or add 20 edges to your edge counter. :P

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote