View Single Post
Old 07-15-2023, 12:13 PM   #13
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by malesub19 View Post
You may remove the big plug on the condition of wearing the lubed up medium plug for two hours every day of the next week.
Alternatively the big plug will remain on your butt for four more hours.
For cleaning up you earned another two edges by stimulating your greedy cunt or four anal edges.
Thank you Sir.

I edged myself rubbing my clit and my cunt was so tense already and the plug felt so big inside it took me two minutes for the first, and just 30 seconds for the second, and I risked not being able to stop in time.
For that reason I decided to just keep the big plug for 4 hours. I never wore it for so long but it makes me feel so full and my hole aches and my legs are weak and nipple perked, it truly makes me into a greedy slut.

It’s been an hour already, I will report back when I remove it at the end of the 4 hours.

LIKES : ass spankings, anal, pussy/ass insertion, humiliation, discipline.
HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.
ella_ella is offline   Reply With Quote