View Single Post
Old 07-15-2023, 11:27 AM   #11
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by malesub19 View Post
You executed your task well and wrote an exquisite report. The anal edge proves that you need to use that ass more for the purpose of getting fucked or even getting spit-roasted. Well done Whore.

Thank you Sir,
your tasks were very thoughtful and allowed this whore to seriously test how much she was made to be a anal slut.

I am now done cleaning all the toys I used and the floor, which was so full of both spit and the drip from my pussy. I took a cold shower before, hoping it will calm me down, but my legs are still a bit shaky, and the big plug being still inside is probably not helping.

I ask Sir permission to remove the big plug, or if Sir wishes to give me further tasks I will happily carry them on.

LIKES : ass spankings, anal, pussy/ass insertion, humiliation, discipline.
HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.

Last edited by ella_ella; 07-15-2023 at 11:25 PM.
ella_ella is offline   Reply With Quote