View Single Post
Old 07-15-2023, 09:45 AM   #8
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
You can start by attaching your suction cup dildo to an appropriate surface and taking it as far down your throat as possible. While holding it in place, you will spank each ass cheek 60 times with the wooden spoon and 40 times each with a spatula. You may take small, short breaks to catch your breath. You will then take the dildo out of your mouth and sit on your spanked ass. Spread your legs wide and strike your pussy with the cable 30 times and verbally say “I’m a dumb whore”

thank you sir I obeyed your task.
When I came home I stripped naked completely save for my bra and wore heels, as of next Sir’s request, then found an appropriate place for the suction cup dildo, sticking it to a wardrobe door, at the right height to suck it when on all fours.
I tried taking it all inside my mouth but this whore’s throat is not used to thing si big so after gagging on it I had to stop halfway, letting it fill my mouth and still gag me a little, and began my spanking.
I delivered 10 strikes to each cheek, alternating between them, without pauses, till I had struck myself 60 times each side with the wooden spoon. The cock in my mouth kept me straight and still, and each blow landed on the sit spot, making me wince.
I did a small pause, thinking I could easily take the rest, but this whore has not been punished in a while so after the first 10 blows with the spatula my eyes began watering, each blow felt like a bite on my hot ass, stinging so hard. By the end I had tears running down my cheeks and drool coming down my chin. E
After I was done I immediately sat on my spanked aching ass and spread my legs, and while looking at the dildo full of spit I whipped my pussy with the cable repeating how much of a dumb whore I am. My pussy was swollen in excitement and wet and that made it way more sore when the whipping was done, I nearly closed my legs at each strike.
Thank you Sir for your task, I will now obey next Sir’s requests and every other task this whore will receive.

LIKES : ass spankings, anal, pussy/ass insertion, humiliation, discipline.
HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.
ella_ella is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ella_ella for this post: