Thread: Dare: Person Above AB/DL Dare
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2023, 03:00 PM   #1545
FoxyFemboy

When you wake up in the morning put on your a definitively girly outfit that you feel comfortable wearing in public. Once you've done that I want you to give yourself half of the max amount of an enema you can take and diaper up. In addition you probably want to put on your plastic pants.

What I want you to do is just go for a walk around your neighbourhood until you release the enema. You should be able to hold it for about 15-20 minutes which is the right amount of time to get away from your house. Once you have released you may walk home and remain in your diaper 30min x dice roll. You will also spend that remaining time wearing your onesie.

I would recommend wearing a skirt. That way when you know you're gonna lose it you at least won't leak onto clothes. You can wear a sweatshirt if you want to hide yourself.

Now that your time is up in your stinky diaper you may change but you must stay in diapers and your onesie for the remainder of the day.

I am adorable!
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote