View Single Post
Old 07-11-2023, 05:36 PM   #13
WhoreInProgress

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Start out by bending over your bed and using the belt to spank your ass 30 times. Then, you will use each dildo (all four) to edge once. In between your edges, you will again use the belt to spank your ass another 30 times.

When you have done the final edge, put your blindfold on and walk around your entire place fully naked, going into every room except your roommates. Every time you walk into an object or the wall or anything, that’s one strike of the belt to your pussy at the end. Take your blindfold off when done.

After you do the pussy spanks (pretty confident you’ll have to), your final task is to stand fully naked and rub your clit for 30 seconds while standing in the rooms of your roommates.
The moment my roommates left for work tonight, I got completely naked in the living room and went to my bedroom. I left the door open and grabbed my belt to start the first round of spanking. The first 30 spanks hurt quite a bit and I was very worried that one of my roommates would come back inside. I then got onto my back and fucked myself with the small dildo for 10 minutes. It felt really good but like I expected I didn't get close to edging.

The second second round of smacks hurt a little bit more (I started hitting myself harder). At this point, my pussy was starting to drip. I began to fuck myself with the medium didlo for ten minutes. This time it felt a lot better and at the end of the ten minutes I had started getting closer to edging.

By the third round of spanking, my ass was starting to get sore. I powered through, more worried about fucking myself with my large dildo. Fucking myself with the large dildo was torturous. Even after all the previous fucking, it still stretched my hole a lot. Five minutes in it started to feel really good, and two minutes later I managed to edge! I rewarded myself by bending over the bed again to spank my ass for the last time.

I won't lie, this round of spanking hurt a lot. My ass was red as I got ready to fuck myself with my vibrating dildo. I was very excited for this round. It only took me three minutes of fucking myself with the vibrator on high to edge.

I moved onto the next part of the dare. I put my blindfold on and began walking through my apartment. There aren't many rooms, but I still managed to bump into 5 objects. I spanked my pussy five times, aiming one directly for my clit. It hurt a lot more than I was expecting, and make me jump every time. I then did the part of the dare I was dreading the most. I went into my first roommates room and rubbed my clit for 30 seconds. I forced myself to stand in the center of his room. I felt extremely dirty doing this, and was absolutely humiliated. I went to my other roommate's room next and did the same thing, forcing myself to stand in the middle of his room.

thank you for the dare! My ass and pussy are very sore.

Likes: degradation, humiliation, orgasm control, rules, tit/nipple play, clit, some vaginal and oral, body writing

Dislikes: bladder control, pain, anal, lots of vaginal and oral, edging

Limits: piss, scat, dangerous, illegal, family & friends, blood, needles, exposure, photos

Toys: clit vibrator, regular vibrator, three dildos (small, medium, & large), small and large vibrating dildos, 2 inch dildo gag
WhoreInProgress is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to WhoreInProgress for this post: