View Single Post
Old 07-09-2023, 10:38 PM   #230
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Well, sorry for not updating sooner but unfortunately after my initial success on Saturday to get fucked as many times as possible it didn’t go well. I had a series of tinder dates not show up as arranged which wasted a good couple of hours. When I did get one he seemed more interested in getting to know me than fucking me and didn’t want to do it anywhere public and it was an hour to his place. This resulted in an awkward tube ride and walk to his flat followed by long vanilla’love making’ which was frustrating as he wanted to please me romantically rather than fuck my brains out despite my attempts to do other wise as he was convinced he was going to give me the best sex of my life. I had to fake an orgasm as I was never going to get another fuck if I’d waited

After I got away I didn’t have a lot of time. I met a guy in a pub and we went to the toilets, but he couldn’t get it up despite me sucking him and doing my best. Felt a bit sorry for him as he was very embarrassed.

Finally managed a drink fuck in a pub car park at the end of the night where he really went to town on my ass, but the final result was only 4 guys in the day. Not a great result tbh and left me very frustrated. I almost didn’t bother with this report because I was too embarrassed to admit the failure

Sorry to let you all down like that

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote