View Single Post
Old 07-09-2023, 09:59 PM   #7
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

What are some names you enjoy being called?

Stupid, slave, idiot, anything

Why?

I like to be humiliated. Whatever you think is the most degrading name…I want to feel it. I love to be degraded and despised.

Are there any similar names in tone that don't work for you? And why?

Very few names work. Mostly, I want to feel like useless, ugly, disgusting, flesh.

What's the difference to you between degradation and humiliation?

Degradation can be used for humiliation. To be treated like you are useless scum. Humiliation may include that, but there are many ways to humiliate someone…degradation is one.

Do you prefer one over the other?

I love being humiliated. If it involves degradation…great…but a good master can humiliate me with the smallest things. Making me go barefoot. Taking underwear away. Making me go shirtles. If they are good at it, I will feel it with the smallest acts. Not that being peed on in the mud isn’t fun.

What's a time you were extremely humiliated by a kink?

I like it when I am just being used and get no to little pleasure from it. This has happened a couple of times. There is a sex shop I like where I have become just a bit of flesh. The first time I had anal…I hated it and felt miserable. Which made me so horny in my mind. I get off to it so much, now.

What specifically about that instance stood out to you as making it more humiliating than others?

When I am naked and feel like I am bored and being used. I feel gross and yet someone else is getting off on me. Totally used and without control. Love it.

What are things that you've tried for humiliation that didn't actually embarrass you?

I can embarrass myself, usually. It is the other person’s attitude that is important…more than mine.

What's a way that will definitely not humiliate you?

Simply having me have basic sex with you. Guys promise all sorts of things, and then just want me to suck dick. That bores me and not in a good way.

What's a common pitfall when it comes to humiliating you?

People who say they will do all sorts of miserable, horrible things, and then just get off fast in a basic way. People who say they will use and abuse me, and then do the smallest things or, worse, want me to abuse them. I need a great, abusive personality. Otherwise, I can humiliate myself.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to zephyrnem for this post: