View Single Post
Old 07-09-2023, 12:45 PM   #4
Hidden Desires

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyK View Post
I think it depends how you're defining exposure. Are you just wanting a site where you can easy post kinky photos of yourself? Cuz fetlife exists and you can put as little or as much information as you want on there to increase or decrease your risk of exposure

I'm talking about the type of exposure where someone loses control of the photo. It's too easy to post on any number of sites, but you can always delete. I have some of mine hosted on ThisVid, but I retain the control. And some sites exist to upload and remove delete option, but there is no verification that you have consent.

This would be an expirement to essentislly give the photos (either yours or a sub/dare loser) to a trusted source, who will personally verify the consent for the exposed person. Then the post would be allowed And only deleted if it hits a preset time or if the user requests deletion. If that happens though, they would likely be removed entirely from the discord if it's just cold feet.

Likes: Toilet, Scat (Tasting), Piss, Alcohol, Anal, Humiliation, Hidden Public, Outdoors, Pictures, Games of Chance/Skill

Dislikes: Pee Holding, Scat (Eating/Smearing) Pain, Orgasm Control, Sissyfication, Crossdressing

Limits: Face (negotiable), (harmful/illegal)

Toys: Dildo, Anal Beads, Plugs, Cock Ring/Vibrator

If I send you a photo in a dare, you are permitted to share it however you want and send me the link!

Full Profile
Hidden Desires is offline   Reply With Quote