View Single Post
Old 07-08-2023, 06:57 AM   #4
2shy

[*]What are some names you enjoy being called?

Virgin, sexually inadequate, beta

[*]Why?

I think Ive turned a massively embarrassing thing in my life into a fetish

[*]Are there any similar names in tone that don't work for you? And why?

Not really sure as I dont really have anyone calling me these things

[*]What's the difference to you between degradation and humiliation?

I think humiliation is something you feel. Degradation is something that's done to you regardless of how you feel. Someone could degrade me by calling me a pig but it wouldn't humiliate me. But if someone asked me when I lost my virginity, without intending to degrade me, I'd still feel very humiliated.

[*]Do you prefer one over the other?

Humiliation

[*]What's a time you were extremely humiliated by a kink?

A female friend was talking to a few of us and as asking "how is your love life" when she got to me she said, "how is your love life, well I mean how is your life"
[*]What specifically about that instance stood out to you as making it more humiliating than others?

It was like she and everone else could see right through me and knew I was a virgin.
I was the assumption that I had no love life, he fact that she was hot and tge fact that I obviously blushed and stammered in front of her.
It was horrible at the time but now the thought of it is a massive turn on

[*]What are things that you've tried for humiliation that didn't actually embarrass you?

I've not really tried much so not sure
[*]What's a way that will definitely not humiliate you?

Names like pig and dog and wearing collars or making me do boring tasks. Just doesn't do it for me.

[*]What's a common pitfall when it comes to humiliating you?

Not really sure as never really had anyone try to humiliate me for fun

Never been seen naked as an adult. If you're the first person to see me naked I'll put your username in my sig forever.

Dislikes: Not sure yet but I'm pretty tame

Limits: Dangerous, illegal, scat, piss, public, pain. Probably more, I'm still working it out.
2shy is offline   Reply With Quote