View Single Post
Old 07-07-2023, 11:42 AM   #2
Robink
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyK View Post
  1. What are some names you enjoy being called?
  2. Why?
  3. Are there any similar names in tone that don't work for you? And why?
  4. What's the difference to you between degradation and humiliation?
  5. Do you prefer one over the other?
  6. What's a time you extremely humiliated by a kink?
  7. What specifically about that instance stood out to you as making it more humiliating than others?
  8. What are things that you've tried for humiliation that didn't actually embarrass you?
  9. What's a way that will definitely not humiliate you?
  10. What's a common pitfall when it comes to humiliating you?
1. President of the itty bitty clitty Committee or anything sph related really followed closely by sissy names
2.mainly because of a friend named me it and I really enjoy the time I talk to her. Just make me smile even when I read it
3.not really it's probably the thing I find the most fun when I'm teased about my size
4. I find humiliation to be a small part of the degradation kink. Personally though I prefer the humiliation aspect of it. Tearing down someone through using too many degrading words like pathetic and useless can be very hard to take depending on the scenario.
I I only like it in relation to my sph kink
5. Humiliation definitely
6.i was humilates by a previous keyholder when she involved a family member when taking part in an abdl session which she convinced me to do. Previously a limit
7.the family members inclusion. At least she never told anyone
8.i do find it very hard to get genuinely embarrassed I think because I enjoy it
9.extremly messy tasks which will just annoy me more than humiliate me
10. I get way to eager sometimes craving more and more until I get myself into trouble but still feel the need to continue

I am cocksucking queen bambi

pm dares

toys

Last edited by Robink; 07-07-2023 at 11:46 AM.
Robink is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Robink for this post: