View Single Post
Old 07-05-2023, 04:28 PM   #12
M1ke

I have a few.

A simple one would be to go ona BDSM meeting where everyone could try out new thigns with others.

A more fantastical one would be to have a medical or dental checkup but the doctor ends up injecting some substance that makes me weak enough to unable me to move on my own, strapping me to a wheelchair and taking me to a "more private room". There I'd be tied up to a coach or chair and undergo an examination. Additionally she'd attach a penis pump to me and gag me.

The other one was inspired by an idea from a different forum that I've modified to my liking. Generally there would be a BDSM company/"amusement park", location of which would be secret unless you've been there once already. The idea core idea of my fantasy here is to be "kidnapped" by said company, arms and legs tied, sensory deprevation hood on and locked in a trunk. On site I'd be able to try out any of their defices, furnitures toy's etc.

Likes: bondage, selfbondage, light crossdressing (bottom half, not lingerie), hogtie

Dislikes: long term bondage, frogtie, SM play, roleplay

Limits: nudity, pain, CBT, humiliation, degradation, scat, piss, non self-bondage related poses (can make exceptions), family, friends, exposure, pain, blood

PM Dare List

Clothes and Toys

Kik: M1keGD
M1ke is offline   Reply With Quote