Thread: Fiction: The Farm
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2023, 06:11 AM   #2
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

The Farm - Part 2

After the pony experience, this pathetic slut wanted to return to the Farm again.
I was intent on her trying a dungeon and using some of the tools in that area.
I hooded her upon arrival. I immediately told her, "Today you are a fucking toy. You don't deserve to watch. If you have to be tortured, I would receive what is needed, no ifs or buts."
I would have liked to hear her response but that big penis gag only allowed her to generate incomprehensible sounds.
Her arms were bound by a rope, tightly. I could begin to see the signs of rubbing. Her ankles had been tied together with a chain. She could still walk but the whole thing allowed her to take only small steps.
Once I got out of the car, I grabbed both her nipples and pulled them to me, causing her to stagger and moan. She leaned against me and I whispered in her ear, "Today you will enjoy but you will also cry. I want to take you away from here totally devastated." I would have liked to see her eyes. I would have paid to see her eyes.
I took her by the arm and guided her toward the entrance. The eyes of the other guests were all on her. We arrived in front of the reception desk and I greeted, asking about the reservation for the torture room. I squeezed a nipple tightly, telling her in a firm manner, "You have to say hello slut." "mgmmggmmgg" could be heard from that shithole of a mouth.
They gave me a pass and pointed the way. The path was not very long so I left the chains on her ankles but made her walk alone. I from behind, with a stick, hit her on the ass and hips to keep her on the path.
Along the way we stopped a couple of times. I wanted to "familiarize" her with the environment. I told her, "Do a good job, fuckdoll." I headed, both times, to one of the doms present and told him to rest his cock on the hand of this piece of meat. Each time she started stroking off that cock. Once with her right hand and once with her left hand. Until they both cum. We arrived at the torture room that both hands were dripping cum. They gave the right sense of "toy."
Once inside, I took off her hood. She was all sweaty. I also removed her ankle chains. Leaving only her arms tied behind.
"You are so sweaty. Let's get a good start with a good wash." I took a bucket and filled it with cold water and tipped it over her head. She mumbled, and the ice-cold shower did not seem to be welcome...ahahah
I filled the bucket again and this time I tipped it on her back and hands, making sure she had wiped off the cum from the previous cocks.
As my first exercise, I took her to a table, positioned inside a large wooden circle. I placed her in a squat position on top of it. I tied her ankles and her thighs with several ropes. I locked her arms (already tied) with more ropes. All the ropes involved were anchored to this big wooden hoop (this is an idea: http://i0.wp.com/static.flyflv.com/m.../940x529/9.jpg).
She was obscenely exposed and the other guests present (also caught up in their respective games) were able to get an accurate view (ahahah) of her pussy. I used additional ropes to squeeze her tits and soon they turned red. Thus locked, I began to play with her body. She, with the penis gag still stuffed tightly in her mouth, could only follow me with her eyes.
"Do you know that the nipples will be tortured all the time?" I took Nipple Stretcher Clamps (https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51CVxOFg16L.jpg) and applied them, calmly, watching her face, to catch any sign of pain. As soon as they were placed, she began counting the turns to stretch them. After the eighth turn, she began to moan. But I stopped only when there were 20 turns. Those nipples were stretched to the limit. I think, between the tits being squeezed with the ropes and these clamps, her mind was already almost out of her body.
"And the tits are, for now, fine. Let's see what we can do on the pussy." Her eyes grew wide. Her fear was visible.
"Meanwhile, to warm things up, why not put a nice ginger root in the ass?" There was a bowl overflowing with ginger root already peeled and ready to use. I positioned myself behind it and placing a hand on her head to keep her still, I pushed one of these roots into her ass, without much pleasantry. It took a few seconds before she felt the effects of that natural plug. But when the ginger made itself felt, it was a succession of moans.
To her pussy, I preferred to put a modern cage to expand her pussy (https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/21...g?v=1656988993). That way I had in plain sight that little meat button that she loves so much. I love it too but mainly because it lends itself well to being tortured.
So prepared I said to her, "Now let's see how long it takes you to cum." I took one of those vibrators used for just the clit and began to stimulate her little button. As soon as I put the vibrator down (https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51Pk4vVtWOL.jpg) she began to pant. I was running it, in circles, all around her clit, trying to keep my gaze on her eyes. It was not long before she began, in her own way being gagged, to beg me to stop. I asked her, "Are you on the edge yet?" She nodded. Then I distanced the vibrator. She did not stop moaning, with all that sweet pain in her various body parts.
But stopping, I made two more rounds of the nipple stretchers. She let out little cries and realized I was not going to stop.
"Ready again for an edge?" She squinted her eyes but I, not caring for her, placed the vibrator back on her clit.
I played this game 3 more rounds before stopping satisfied. I removed that cage from her. Without warning her, I slipped two fingers into her cunt and began to masturbate her quickly, pressing my palm on her clit and tugging her inside her cunt. She began to squirt all over this cunt. I wiped my hand over her face and hair.
I absented myself for a few seconds to return with a short flogger. I immediately said, "Let's have fun," and the first stroke on her cunt came unexpectedly to her. I waited a few seconds again, more to let her appreciate all that pleasurable pain. Another stroke and another again. Her cunt was turning red. I told her, "That's five. From now I want to hear you count." On the next stroke, I looked at her and she, trying to recover from the pain said, "Smmifh."
She counted 50 times before I was happy. Her pussy was on fire. Red, swollen.
I untied her totally and got her off the table.
I hugged her and sighed in her ear, "No, we're not done yet."
I carried her to a table top with boards to block her hands and feet (http://i1.wp.com/www.mainbdsm.com/ba...ive/002/12.jpg). I took off her gag. I wanted to hear her. I wanted to hear her voice crying, begging for mercy. I pinned her hands and feet and began to twirl the lever to fully stretch her body.
I took a nice long whip and made her count 30 strokes, all indifferent on her tits and belly. You could see perfectly the red streaks of the blows. She cried all the time.
She stopped immediately when I placed a wand on her cunt rolling her eyes. She had been crying but was in a lake of juices. She began to pant and to put her in difficulty, I squeezed her neck with my other hand. I choked her slightly to take her breath away. I heard only a "Please, please, please Sir, don't let this slut cum, please." Immediately I removed both hands and the wand.
With a paddle I hit her not too hard in the cunt. She repeated again "Please Sir, please... this slut is at risk to cum." "Oh...are you ready to cum by pain?" She was red on face but she admitted that she was horny as hell.
As a last game, since she was completely stuck, I enjoyed pouring wax on her using two large candles. It totally covered her nipples and clit. She screamed, cried a little but I also heard moans as the wax dripped onto that little button. Thus covered I made her stand up. I told her, "Stand up straight, legs spread and hands behind your head. Arms wide open." I took one of the available dogs and began to strike her. "Until the wax is all off, I keep hitting you." It took me a while for the nipples but eventually they were completely free of the wax. "Bring the cunt forward that take the wax off there too." With these strokes the screams intensified but finally: result achieved! Yes, definitely her body was red and well battered.
"Bitch, we're done here. Now we're going to get a drink." She was glad to be done and said, "Thank you Sir." With a smirk I told her, "I didn't say you can leave like that." I went to get what I thought was a good pet toy (https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/03...g?v=1606828285). She opened her eyes wide and said, "Please Sir, that is an evil tool." "Shut up, bitch! You will wear it." With that said, I put this chastity belt on her. from the very first steps, she was all whining and moaning.
"You will keep the belt on all night so get used to those spikes on your pussy."
"Yes Sir" she replied. "To reward you a little bit, get on your knees, I'm coming" I said without giving her any suggestions. I returned with one of the available bulls. "As a reward, suck his cock, make him cum in your mouth and swallow. That will be your prize." She was petrified. By the meanness of the prize, by the big cock. I don't know. "What do you say, slut, in these cases," I shouted to her. "Thank you Sir"

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote