Thread: Fiction: The Farm
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2023, 06:11 AM   #1
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default The Farm

The Farm - Part 1

This bitch of my slave, that day had hoped for a long time.
Doubtful, scared and certainly not ready for what she would have suffered but also all wet from the possibility of receiving attention, of receiving pleasure and perhaps, praying, of receiving an orgasm.
Instead I was completely intent on making her suffer and get her wet, leaving her in a lake of juices but without bringing her to orgasm.

Having arrived at this old ruin adapted for extreme BDSM, I ordered the slut to immediately get on all fours. I took the personalized leash with a small cock hanging about 40cm from the collar, I slipped the little cock into that already soaked cunt and, hooked the end of the leash to the collar, I slipped that little toy into his mouth. She already knew that if it came out of the sewer of that mouth, her ass would be tortured with lashes.
We walked towards the entrance and after showing the invitation for me and this fucktoy, we entered.
This evening I was interested in playing with her body in the Horse and Pet area.
There were already some slaves: screams and moans were the constant background. Yes of course, even the whips. I was undecided about how the evening would go but I definitely had an idea of how to start. The little pinky button had to be prepared for pony play.
I pulled her straight to a ring attached to the wall. I ordered her to stay naked. She was ashamed to undress in front of everyone but a scream from her makes her undress in a few seconds. I tied the short leash to the ring. It was tall and she was mostly on her toes. She was quite uncomfortable and her collar didn't allow her to breathe very well. it was what I wanted.
I took, among the available clothes, a mask with blinkers and a bite. She soon began to drip her saliva from her mouth. I took the opportunity to smear some of that saliva on her face saying "We don't waste anything here, start feeling like an animal!" I put a corset on her and tightened all her straps tightly. The boobs remained out and in full view. I took some clamps with the chain and applied them to her nipples. A moan left her mouth. I gave her a smile. The clamps also had nice little bells and hooks, would come in handy later. I took both arms and with the appropriate straps, I blocked them behind my back. She was now totally blocked.
I put her on a pair of panties (if you can call them in this way. That one exposed her pussy lips. They were more strings than panties). I liked this because the pussy stood out a lot, finally I made her wear a pair of boots with 15cm heels.
Once prepared, I told her "Today you will be my horse and you will learn to walk at the correct gait for a show horse. I will help you, don't worry. I just chose the whip and a few other tools". Her eyes was now fearful.
I unhooked her from the ring on the wall and carried her to the carousel. She could barely walk, in those heels of hers, all tied up with thongs. I hooked the carousel chains to my collar and corset.
I took the bullwhip and walked back to her "Start walking around her and show me how you move." She started walking and every time she put her foot wrong, making her stagger, I gave her a whip. She hadn't finished the ride yet when she was visually sweaty and with some streaks on her ass. When I got back from her tour I stopped her. "You're doing well but I still see that you don't walk properly. Let me make some adjustments." You'll go get a remote control electrical stimulator. Upon my return to the slut, she began to squirm. I whipped her a couple of times and ordered her to stay still. She was like an untamed filly. I took the stim, locked it between the straps at the front of the corset, and applied the clamps to the lips of the cunt.
“Every time you walk wrong or stumble, I'll send a shock, bitch,” I told her, anticipating her screams. She wasn't finished. I went back to the toolbox and took an analhook with a 5cm ball. I'm sure it would have been very "pushy". I went back to her and, with saliva dripping from her, I soaked the whole ball. I told her "Breathe, the ball is big and I won't stop pushing until it's in. So, relax!". I pushed her into that hole that, she always took big sized toys but today she appeared to be a virgin. She started to moan. She was breathing fast. "Take it easy!" I yelled at her.
Finally, with patience and a scream from her, the anal hook entered. I pinned it behind her, between her corset and arms and taut it tight so that every single movement, that ball moved her innards.
"Okay, now we can resume." I think it was the most devastating ride for her. Every four or five steps, that pussy sizzled by the estim. There was a moment when she was about to bend over in pain. She was exhausted.
Upon arrival she said "Good. I liked you even though your pussy smells burnt now. The last exercise before going to clean yourself up.".
I unhooked her, took off the stimulator but left the analhook firmly planted inside. I also took off her boots. I took her to the wooden horse and she started to whine. There I looked serenely into her eyes and said "Don't worry, you can do it. It's an exercise that you will do, one way or another.". She looked at me for a few interminable seconds, with resignation, after which she was herself preparing to go up. I gave her a hand and found the right balance, tiptoeing so that her weight went directly on her pussy, she started moaning. I took her and made her lean forward slightly. She let out a scream that was audible throughout the area, despite the manner. Her weight had shifted far to her clit. "Stay like this, it won't take long," I told her.
I took the stick and said to her "To learn to be a good pony, you have to learn how to handle butt hits. We'll finish when you've received 300 hits." She moaned just at the thought.
I started hitting her and what started out as just moans soon turned into screams. "If I hear you scream, I'll repeat the blow" I ordered. "Did you understand?". She answered me muttering something like "Yes sir". Her ass became tightly covered in blood-red streaks.
Finished hitting her, I immediately made her get off. She was exhausted, I took everything off her and asked her if everything was ok. She replied "Yes, Sir. Thank you for the training". I grabbed her leash and led her to the water pump. I told her to get her legs spread and arms up. With cold water and a mop I washed it all like a real animal. I washed hardly her cunt and unexpected, she better exposed the cunt. She was shaking, her pussy was red from rubbing and from the previous exercise. I gave her a burlap sack and told her to dry quickly.
She begged me, excited and overwhelmed, to make her come. "Please Sir, my pussy is on fire. Can I have an orgasm?".
I must say that he had somewhat deserved that pleasure.
"Fine. Get the center of the area, fuck your ass in front of everyone and the orgasm is yours." "But Sir, please, not in front of everyone," she replied. "Well, you don't need it then." I took her away like this, without that pleasure.

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote