View Single Post
Old 06-23-2023, 04:36 AM   #3
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlemon View Post
Hello everyone,

I'm currently studying for finals (or should be) but I'm really struggling with motivation and have been slacking. Not only have I not been studying as much as I should, but I've been going to sleep progressively later at night and waking up close to noon, as well as pleasuring myself multiple times throughout the day when I should be studying. I'm also not eating well and have barely been drinking a glass of water a day, which I know is not going to help my lack of focus.

Its really not acceptable and I know I will regret it when I don't do as well as I could have done. I will aim to study for a minimum of 7 hours a day, please suggest some spanking punishments to complete each night before bed with my wooden spoon if I fail to complete the 7 hours each day. These can be on my ass, pussy or breasts. Please also feel free to suggest other punishments or give me some rules to follow each day until the exams.

Ideally you need someone else to administer spanks. Do you have someone?
If not ask around: preferably someone with a strong arm. Maybe bf?

Also wooden spoon is rather mild. You need a crop or tawse or leather belt.

You need a proper routine. Up by 7am with one stroke for every 5 mins late.

Study time is 9am-1pm and 2om-6pm, with 5 mins break every hour. One stroke every 5 mins not studying at prescribed time.

Plus six for each self-pleasure.

One day off per week (Sat or Sun)