View Single Post
Old 06-22-2023, 06:12 PM   #390
OffbeatDivine

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Not only would I, but I've done it many times - in private with someone I know, and in front of others at events

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? I would love to do this, but have never done it or really had an opportunity to

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? No, I've tried chastity, not really my thing.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? Define sexy. I've been out in women's clothes, but just like jeans and a tshirt.

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. Yeah, I'd give that a try.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. Semi-public, yes.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Yes, been a fantasy for a while but never tried.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? I do enjoy CBT, balls are so much more painful.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. I've been a submissive in the past, yes, for longer than a week. I'm not sure what more details to add without going in to a mile long explination, but yes, I've been fully submissive.

10 Would you drive naked? Yes, it's fun, done it a few times.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Ummm maybe if it felt like a safe place to do so. I'd be more worried about getting in trouble than being seen.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Yes, I'm sure there's plenty of pics of me floating around out there already, it's kind of exciting

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Never been terribly interested in being on live cam, but video and pics I'm good with.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? I enjoy body writing. I've been fully shaven and it's nice to feel more femme while crossdressing but DAMN is it a lot of work lol

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Similar to above, depends on the situation, as long as it'd be legal, I'd probably give it a shot.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Never even heard of this before now but that sounds like fun!

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Hmm, no,.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? I'd be very interested, yes. Limit would be obvious pain/safety.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? I don't have the self confidence to do that, otherwise I'd be interested, yes.

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Absolutely!
OffbeatDivine is offline   Reply With Quote