View Single Post
Old 06-21-2023, 04:56 PM   #4
jestergestures

The ginger always burns way, way more than the spanking.
The worst (and best) part is how there's really no escape. If you sit still during your time out like a good boy ought to, the only thing you can possibly think about is the unbearable sensation of your poor, scorching anus. But if you squirm and fuss, that sensation only gets worse. Even when you've removed the ginger, the burning pain lingers. It makes complete sense that it's used to keep naughty brats like me from clenching our cheeks during a spanking, but it's just as torturous when the spanking is through. In order to make sure my thoughts didn't wander away and I was only thinking about the pain between my cheeks, I served my time out in a dark closet with just enough room to sit or stand and not much else. I would alternate between trying to be as still as possible, and squirming a great deal, but there was nothing I could do to stop the heat. I just had to endure.

At some point I came, but my time wasn't up. I had to keep going, and it was like my time had started all over again.

The more times I do this, the more I can't help but think about how terrible and wonderful this would be to experience in public. I'd be able to mask my discomfort, but only barely. It would be agony. Every step would be overwhelmingly difficult, and my only chance of relief would be to hope for a public restroom.

I'm definitely dreading the next few days. The tasks really only get more difficult from here, somehow I ended up with the easy ones first. I still need a tie breaker.
Limits - Public, extreme humiliation, feet stuff, A2M, asphyxiation, bondage, pics/vids, social suicide, wax, anything bathroom related outside of diapers
My "Tools" | Dislikes/Limits Explained
Am I accepting dares right now? Yes| No | Maybe
jestergestures is offline   Reply With Quote