View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 04:21 PM   #99
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (XXXVI)

"I thought we agreed that we weren't going to try that again," contested Ben, having just been informed that Logan and James had invited them to play yet another game of poker.

"I know," Evan responded, "However, I'm not sure we have much choice."

"Why's that?" asked Ben, "Tell them we can't make it."

"I tried that, but I think Logan may have deduced that we're together. Do you want him sharing those suspicions with the rest of the world?"

Ben protested hysterically, "So, we're just going to let him blackmail us into showing up so they can make us do who knows what this time?"

Trying to calm Ben, Evan answered, "If things get out of hand, we can leave, but I think we should at least show up."

Reluctantly, Ben had agreed. Thus, they now found themselves arriving at James and Logan's place for another weekend poker night. To the surprise of Ben and Evan, there were two new additions around the card table tonight. It seemed James and Logan had both brought a date. Evan recognized one of the girls. Her name was Julia, and he thought he might have had a couple classes with her before. Ben was not acquainted with either of them.

"Hi, guys! We have a little extra company tonight. I'd like you to meet Layla and Julia," Logan pointed at each girl as he introduced them while Ben and Evan seated themselves, "Girls, this is Evan and Ben."

Neither Ben nor Evan could predict how the evening would end.
collegeboy is offline   Reply With Quote