View Single Post
Old 06-16-2023, 12:19 PM   #1
Jess0268

Female 22/female/sub seeks 21-30/female/dom in US (weekends only)

22/female/sub seeks 21-30/female/dom in US (weekends only)

Hi everyone,

My name is Jess, I am 22 years old from the US. I am a creative, fun loving, and hard working girl. I am aesthetically appealing inside and out, and would like to find someone similar to that.

What brings me to making this post is that I am looking for a Dom, male or female. I am looking for someone who is funny, caring, a good listener, and understanding. As well, someone is who demanding, powerful, and controlling.

I need someone who can put me in my place but also be there for me if I need that support. I think a great Dom is someone who can make their submissive forget about the world around them and they are their only focus. And that is what I am looking for.

I would prefer someone from the same time zone/the US, and someone who is anywhere from 21 to 30 years old at the most.

Some of my likes/kinks include: spanking, hair pulling, choking, restraints, handcuffs, ball gags, bladder control, clothing control, nutrition control, and social media/phone control.

My dislikes/limits are: pegs, clothespins, clamps, incest, and animals.

I am a submissive who loves give control in all areas of my life and I want a Dom who craves the same thing in a submissive.

That being said, I do currently have a Dom but we only speak during the week, and I am looking for someone who can fulfill the weekends that he isn't around.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Jess0268 for this post: