Thread: Fiction: The Chalet Girl
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2023, 10:56 AM   #44
Whispering Dom

Slowly she gets up from the bed, stands beside it looking down at you still tied naked and helpless. Incredibly you feel a tremor of arousal. She grins. She reaches down and plays for a moment with your nipples, your breasts and you shudder. Then she runs her fingers lightly down your stomach, tickling and making you squirm. She rubs your pubic mound, pressing down and you moan as she squeezes you between your legs. Then her hands continue, gently caressing your skin down your leg, again she touches you gently moving her fingers and tickling your skin. You stare up at her as she continues down, brushing the top of your foot. She moves herself down to the end of the bed, now standing facing you and she pinches your toes, then with a laugh she starts to tickle the soles of your feet making you squirm hard.

“Oh fuck Emily… Stop it, that really tickles.” She laughs.

“Good.” You are wriggling around on the bed as she tickles your feet and you realize that you hate being tickled even more than you hate being edged.

“Stop it!” She continues to laugh at your displeasure. You glare at her which seems to make her laugh even harder and also tickle you even more. You are trying to pull your feet away, but they are tied tightly and all that happens is the rope digs into your skin. Tickling and pain. She’s driving you fucking crazy. “I mean it.” You gasp. “You have to fucking stop. I hate this!” With a laugh she pulls her hands away and you let out a grunt of relief, still glaring angrily up at her.

“So. I think I’ve found the perfect punishment for my little sub when she’s bad.” You stare up at her. “Yes. She’ll be tied naked to the bed and I will tickle her feet.” You let out an involuntary gasp.

“You fucking wouldn’t… Would you?” She laughs quietly.

“I think I would. And maybe if she’s only been a little bit bad I’ll invite someone in to watch while I do it.” You stare at her. “I think you’d like that.” You shake your head. “Maybe I’d even invite this stranger to tickle her too.” You groan. She laughs. “But right now, since you’ve not actually been bad…” She looks at you. “You will call George, won’t you.” You nod your head sullenly at her. “Good, then in that case I’ll stop.” You breath a sigh of relief. “For now…” You shake your head. She laughs again. “So Lesley, do you still want to be my submissive?” You stare at her, is she trying to make it so you’ll be the one to end it? You swallow hard.

“Yes Emily. Of course I do. You know I do…” She looks at you and nods her head. Then she lifts her shirt over her head. She has no bra on today. You keep staring at her as she unbuttons her jeans then pushes them down revealing her thatch of hair. She bends down and pushes them from her feet then stands and looks at you.

“Yes Lesley. I went to the chalet commando this evening.” You gasp quietly. “It felt very naughty, but also rather nice. Is that how you felt?” You nod your head just a little.

“I guess… But mainly because I was looking forward to being naked for you.” She smiles. “You didn’t…” She looks at you quizzically. “The guys… They didn’t…” She smiles and shakes her head.

“No.” You breath out as relief floods through you. Even though they’ve all seen you, the thought of them seeing Emily is unbearable.

She gives the sole of your foot another brush, tickling, and you hiss quietly at her, hear her laugh, then she’s crawling over your feet onto the bed. You lift your head up to watch as she slowly moves up your legs, her eyes fixed on yours. She stops, then slowly drops her face down and you feel her breath on your skin and let out an involuntary moan as you feel her lips on yours. You feel her tongue take a long lingering lap up between them and you shudder as you hear her sigh.

“Delicious.” She murmurs as she looks up and grins, then continues to crawl up you.

Her face is hovering over yours now, smiling down at you. You wonder whether she’s going to kiss you again, but she doesn’t, just lifts her hand to your face and strokes your cheek. Slowly she moves her hand down, you feel her brush then gently pinch your nipple and you shudder, feel her continue down, pushing her arm between your bodies. You look at her breasts hanging down, her nipples clearly erect as her hand caresses your skin, then she’s between your legs running a finger between your spread lips. You moan as you feel her push it deep inside you.

“Mmmm… I think you have been enjoying this evening, haven’t you.” She grins down at you. You roll your eyes and shake your head. Well, you’ve already cum three times, so yeah… Then her hand is gone, moving back up your body, and suddenly her finger is running across your mouth, brushing your lips. Slowly she pushes it and you open your lips to let it in, she holds it there then slowly moves it in and out.

“Suck it.’” Looking into her eyes you start to suck on her finger. You wonder for a moment if there’s anything you wouldn’t do if she told you to.

For a long moment she kneels above you, looking down at your face as you slide your lips up and down her finger. Finally she pulls it out.

“What a good girl.” She sighs quietly, and you’re happy, happy she thinks you are good, happy that you must be pleasing her. You wonder what will happen next. It feels like you’ve been lying here tied up, naked for ages. It’s probably no more than an hour in reality, but time has stopped meaning anything. And you’re loving it. You’ve never done anything like this before this week, but the feelings that have coursed through you, the feelings running through you right now, naked, restrained, helpless with a naked girl kneeling above you… It makes you feel a bit dizzy.

Suddenly she reaches over your head and you feel her tugging at the rope tying your wrists together and after a moment they are free. Then she’s moving down you and is soon again standing at the foot of the bed. You tense, waiting for her to tickle your feet. If she does you’re going to sit up and fucking slap her. No you think resignedly, of course you’re not. But she doesn’t, she just moves her hand to the rope tying your left leg to the bed and unties it then does the same for your right leg. Slowly you move your legs, they’re a bit stiff from having been tied up like that. You wiggle your toes.

Slowly Emily moves forward again, crawling again over your body, moving up you. She hangs herself over you for a while, you feel her rubbing herself against you and she sighs. Then she slowly lays herself down beside you and you roll onto your side to face her. She puts her hand out and strokes your face, brushes you hair away from it. She’s smiling.

“Let’s go to sleep Lesley.” She says quietly. You look at her.

“You don’t want to cum?” You ask. She shakes her head gently. It fills you with worry. How can she not want to orgasm after what she’s done with you tonight? Did she do something with the guys at the chalet, is that why she doesn’t want to cum?

“Not now Lesley. Later.” She sighs quietly. “Later.” She looks at you and smiles. “Now I want to sleep. Tomorrow is a new day, a new day for me to come up with wonderful ways of using my insatiable girl.” She laughs quietly. “And I’m quite sure I’ll need all my energy to do that.” You blush. “Now go to sleep.”

“get naked for me Lesley now” you look round from the kitchen sink and see Emily looking at you you turn and quickly start to undress already beginning to feel arousal building you stand naked looking at her and she walks over and hugs you kisses you on your mouth she’s wearing the dress again she grabs your hand and leads you to the dining table “lay down on there” you climb up onto the table and lay down on your back you see Emily walk over to the fridge and pull something out of it then come back to the table she’s carrying rope and she quickly ties your wrists and ankles and then ties them off to the table legs your arousal surges she stands at the bottom of the table and slowly lifts her dress off she’s naked underneath and she climbs onto the table and onto you you feel her rubbing herself against you and you thrust your hips up she’s already breathing hard and moaning as she grinds against you “will you kiss me Emily?” she smiles down at you and pushes her mouth onto yours you feel her tongue exploring your mouth suddenly she grunts and then you feel her shudder as she orgasms she lifts herself off you smiling all the time and you’re happy that you turn her on so much she climbs down off the table and tickles your feet making you squirm and pull against the rope “no stop it I wasn’t bad” she just laughs but stops tickling your feet you see her go over to the door and walk out into the living room still naked you whimper quietly knowing that all the guys are seeing her your Domme completely naked “no” you moan then she comes back in and you see she’s brought a guy with her George? then you see it’s Carlos you watch as she undoes his jeans and pulls his cock out already hard then she walks away over to the sink Carlos looks at you and pulls his clothes off then walks to the table and starts to masturbate his cock pointing at your face “come here” It’s Emily and you try to get up to go over to her but you can’t you’re tied down Carlos walks over to her and you watch as he leans her over the sink and starts to fuck her “no” you call out desperately “oh Emily no no Emily” she looks over her shoulder at you as Carlos keeps fucking her she’s smiling “what is it Lesley?” you try to speak “Lesley?”

“Lesley…?”

You wake up panting for breath see Emily’s face hanging above you, looking down at you.

“What’s wrong Lesley?” Emily is lying propped up on her elbow. She reaches with her other hand and brushes your hair. “Are you having a bad dream?” You whimper quietly. It had seemed so real, and you can still remember the desperate sadness you had felt at her going naked into the living room, and then worse as Carlos had been fucking her.

“It was horrible…” You choke back a sob.

“It was just a dream Lesley.” She whispers quietly. “Hush now. Everything’s alright.” She strokes your hair again then she moves to you and you feel her arms go around you and she pulls you into her embrace. You lie there, still breathing hard, but the feelings from the dream are already receding. You feel her gently stroke your back and you happily surrender to her, burying your head against her breast. “Go back to sleep my insatiable little sub. Everything is alright, and I have plans for you tomorrow…” You sigh quietly, relief flowing through your body, a feeling of deep contentment growing as you lay in the arms of your Domme. You close your eyes and breath out as she strokes your hair again.

You cannot wait for tomorrow…

THE END
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote