View Single Post
Old 06-09-2023, 03:59 PM   #124
omega46

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? Y Yes I have Given a lot of blowjobs
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? Nothing really
What do you like about giving blowjobs? I love giving them they make me feel like a submissive whore. and just being only used for pleasure turns me on
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? I always keep eye contact
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? Yes, I always lick from balls to tip on both sides and always kiss and nibble it
In what ways would you play with his balls? I suck them, kiss them, rest them on my face and smell them
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? I only occasionally do this only if I really like them and they ask me to
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) I don't really like sucking smaller penises it just isn't as fun or challenging, but I LOVE sucking bigger ones
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? I just really love to rub my face with it and just rub it all over
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? Yes, especially during deep throating
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? I LOVE when there is a large load of cum
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? Love it
How do you feel about cum going on your face? Love it
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? Love it
How do you feel about cum going on your body? Love it
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? I dont really like it unless it's on my clothes or something I'm wearing
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? because I want to
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? I play with it by massaging it into my breasts or rolling it around my mouth with my tongue etc.
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? on my knees
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? Yes to all of those things I also love dirty talking to them
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? I have done more than one at a time
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? Not really
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) Vary
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? I love giving really messy and sloppy blowjobs
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? I love deep deepthroating
Would you let someone face-fuck you? Yes, I love to be face fucked

Misc

How important is the location to you? Not very, risky locations are exciting to me
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? no
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? it would turn me on because of some of my fantasies
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? would turn me on a lot
Do you want to control the event? no
Do you enjoy dirty talk? I love dirty talk
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? I love feeling submissive, degraded and used during blowjobs
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? yes it really turns me on
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? yes
omega46 is offline   Reply With Quote