Thread: Fiction: The Apartment
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2023, 12:45 AM   #18
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Apartment - Chapter Twelve

The Apartment

Chapter Twelve

It was almost pitch black. The only light that entered the room came from the streetlights and other buildings that illuminated the small cracks between and around the closed blinds.

As Aimee acclimated herself, from what felt like the deepest sleep. She realised she was laying on the sofa in the front room of the apartment she shared with Bethany.

Across from her, she could see the reflections from a glass of water on the coffee table. Aimee thought about reaching out, but her arms were sore and heavy. Her body ached and hurt throughout. The most severe pain was from her butt which was throbbing. There was a tightness around her body. She realised her body was wrapped in a blanket, making it almost impossible to move.

I don’t know what the time is or even what day it is”, Aimee thought to herself as she lay on the sofa, tightly wrapped up, not wanting to move.

Aimee reflected upon what happened with Molly and Jess.

I don’t even know who they were, or how they know Bethany. I don’t know where they are now. It’s too quiet in here for them to still be here”. Aimee laid still, in silence.

Is what they did right? Is this what I want for myself? Did I enjoy it”?

Aimee asked herself a multitude of questions as she thought about the events, before concluding.

I need to get out, I need to escape. I need to get the blackmail Bethany has on me and I need to leave”. Her thoughts continued.

Aimee wriggled her arm as best she could from the blanket as she eyed up the glass of water but she realised her hands were tied to her thighs.

“Hello, slut”.

Aimee gasped thinking she was alone. She looked across the black room. Bethany appeared out of the dark. Her face caught the small amount of light creeping in from the blinds as she leaned forward from one of the chairs opposite the sofa.

“How are you feeling?”.

Aimee looked at the bodiless face staring at her, not wanting to speak.

“Well say something slut, I am not a mindreader, I do not know what is going on in your nasty little mind”.

Aimee is taken aback by Bethany’s rudeness, “don’t speak to me like that”, she said in a hoarse voice, her throat sore and swollen.

“Like what? A filthy little slut?”.

Bethany’s green eyes are piercing through the darkness of the room, expecting an answer from her flatmate.

“No, you don’t get to speak to me like that, not after what you did”.

“I think you’ll find I can speak to you exactly how I want, slut. After what I did? What about what you did? Allowing yourself to get fucked by a couple of girls whilst you licked their pussies with your dirty eager tongue”.

“I didn’t have a choice”.

“Don’t give me that. Putting on that holier than thou act. You’re a feral slut. You needed no encouragement. You even took it upon yourself to enjoy an orgasm as you serviced their clits".

Aimee felt her face burn up at the reminder of what happened. “You promised me things wouldn’t get out of hand”.

“And you promised me you’d never cum without permission. A broken promise, met with a broken promise. Although I say you got what you deserved for disobeying me and embarrassing me like that”.

Aimee could see she wasn’t getting an apology or a rational explanation from Bethany. “Maybe this is all normal? Maybe I am the one in the wrong?” She thought to herself.

Bethany stood up and made her way to the coffee table picking up the glass of water. She continued over to the sofa, lifting Aimee’s legs up before sitting down and placing them over her lap.

"Well slut, answer my question, how are you feeling"?

“I feel like I have been run over by a car, my body hurts everywhere and I’m really pissed off that you did that to me, I am not happy”.

Bethany looked at Aimee before leaning over her wrapped body, pulling the hair from her face and tucking it behind her ear.

“I am not happy… Miss”. Bethany corrected Aimee. "I don’t think you realise how disappointed and upset I am with you slut. Don’t make me angry as well".

Aimee just looked at Bethany in disdain.

“I suppose you’re thirsty, slut”.

“Yes”.

“Yes what, slut”.

“Urgh… Yes Miss”.

Aimee tilted her head upwards as Bethany brought the glass of water to her mouth to sip.

“And why is my slut not happy?”.

Aimee finished with the glass and responded. “Because you and your friends beat the living shit out of me for no fucking reason”.

“Oh dear, someone is a little tetchy”.

“Fuck you, I don’t want this anymore, let me go”.

Bethany placed the water back on the coffee table before answering. “Well we’ve been here before haven’t we”.

“What do you mean?”.

“Your first night here, with me, when you started swearing and getting angry that I wouldn’t give you your clothes”.

Aimee thought back to her first few hours in the apartment before Bethany first blackmailed her.

“And yet now, you’re very happy showing off your naked body to me”.

“Not because I want to”.

“Oh stop it, stupid slut, of course you do. Your filthy little pussy gets so wet having me see you. Even wetter when others see you. Not sure if I should be offended or not”.

“I wouldn’t be doing this if you were not blackmailing me”.

“I’m not blackmailing you, I am simply encouraging you to ignore your inhibitions”.

“I’m really not happy about what you did”.

Bethany begins unwrapping the blanket covering Aimee’s body. “Listen to me. You are my slut. I own you. Whether you like it or not. You will do what I say. You will let me use you for whatever I want. I do not care if you think you are unhappy about it. I do not care if you tell yourself that you do not enjoy it. I know you. I know you get turned on by it. I know when I pull this towel off you your pussy will be soaking wet".

Aimee lays still, listening to Bethany’s words hating the fact that the pain in her pussy has been overtaken by the pulsing sensation of being turned on.

“You follow my rules then everything is fine. You disobey my rules, then I have to punish you, otherwise you have no impetus to follow them”.

Bethany, pulls the last layer of blanket off Aimee, revealing her naked body, her hands tied to her thighs.

“Now do I really need to follow through and send the material I have of you to someone on your contact list?”.

“No please, don’t do that, please”.

Bethany looks at Aimee with a raised eyebrow.

“Urgh… Miss”.

“Now everytime you break a rule; like forgetting to call me Miss, or going in my room or cumming without permission, should I expose what a nasty little slut you are to someone you know, or would you prefer I deal with you in another way? A way that is just between us, that nobody else needs to know about?”.

“A way that is just between us, Miss. Obviously”. Aimee replies with a hint of frustration, beginning to realise she is not ever going to get out of this.

“That’s what I thought my slut would want. Do you understand why I don’t want you cumming whenever it suits you, slut?”.

“Not really, but I’m sure you’re going to tell me”.

Bethany grabs hold of Aimee's hair, giving it a forceful tug. She leans over her naked flatmate and puts her face close to hers. “Listen slut, I understand you are not happy with how I dealt with your disobedience. If you have not realised, I do not care. I will not put up with your bratty attitude much longer. Do I make myself clear?”.

“Yes Miss”, Aimee immediately realises that she really has no choice.

“I don’t want you cumming because of three reasons”, Bethany continues, fixing Aimee’s hair and leaning back on the sofa comfortably. “I enjoy watching you cum, I find it amusing and entertaining. So I only want you to cum when I wish to be entertained by it, which won’t be often".

Bethany begins circling Aimee’s naked tummy. “I like you having to beg for it and I like watching the disappointment on your slutty face when I say no. Equally I like watching you struggle to fight against it when it is difficult for you to resist”.

Bethany slowly moves her fingers lower, teasing the front of her flatmate's pussy before sliding a finger through her slit.

“Ohhh” Aimee moans as Bethany makes contact with her sore clit.

“Just as I predicted, as wet as a fish in rain”.

Aimee glances away, her face flushes.

“Finally, I like you being a horny slutty mess. You’re more amenable to doing things you wouldn’t normally do. Isn’t that right, slut?”.

“Nghhh”, Aimee hates this. She hates the position she is in. She hates that she seemingly has no choice but to serve Bethany. She hates that part of her is turned on by all of the restrictions, the fact Bethany can do what she wants with her. She hates that her body seems to be turned on by the non-consensual nature of it all. “Yes, Miss”.

“Good slut, now we have that cleared up, I’ll grab you your food”. Bethany picks up Aimee’s legs to get up from the sofa. “You were out for quite a while so I had to order pizza for lunch. I saved you some for when you woke up”.

“Lunch?” Aimee thought to herself, “Wait what time is it, Miss?”.

Bethany answered from across the kitchen, having switched on the lights on the way. “It’s just gone seven, it’s Sunday evening. You’ve been out almost twenty four hours”.

“What?” Aimee thought, confused. “That’s like my entire weekend gone”.

There was no response from Bethany who was busy in the kitchen and had just switched on the blender. Aimee dragged herself up. With her hands tied to her thighs she was a little hunched over as she walked to the bathroom. She wanted to look at her butt in the mirror. The living space gave just about enough light for her to make out she was not in a good state.

“There”, said Bethany switching on the bathroom light as she made her way back from the kitchen with Aimee’s food. “You can have a good look at what disobeying me leads to”.

Aimee could see clearly now. Both cheeks were black and purple with thick, red, raised marks sprawled across them. “Fuck”, Aimee said loudly. As she turned around she realised her smooth pussy wasn’t in much better shape. She lifted her leg to get a better look at her slit and it was bright red, with some minimal bruising around her groin from missed hits.

Work is going to be so uncomfortable tomorrow”, she thought to herself as she made her way out to the living area where Bethany had her food in a bowl. She lowered herself onto her knees before spreading her legs giving Bethany the view she liked.

“There’s my good slut, showing off her tight holes, I like that you still get excited by it”.

Aimee loathed that she was so wet, but it was true, she was getting turned on again by her position and could feel the wetness in her pussy increase. She leaned forward taking a mouthful of blended pizza into her mouth. “It really isn’t the same all mushy” she thought to herself as she worked her way through the meal and began plotting how she was going to get out of this hellish situation.

“I was thinking of having a small party in a couple of weeks, slut. I know you’ll be excited to meet some more of my friends. Would you like me to invite Molly and Jess?”.

Urgh”, Aimee said to herself, not wanting to ever see those two girls again after what happened. Knowing she would have little choice in the matter she responded after finishing her mouthful. “Whatever you wish, Miss”.
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to DeepInnerFreak for this post: