Thread: Fiction: The University of Life
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2023, 01:48 PM   #3
MasterBilly

5 days later and I found myself desperate to cum, I could not think of anything else. After a long internal debate I finally decided to text Jeff and ask to use his bitch, a few minutes later I received a reply.

Quickly I made my way over there, he let me into his room wearing only a dressing gown, which I thought a little strange. Closing the door he turned to face me.

“Right, today’s the day you start paying back, all those blow jobs that you have had they come at a price; now drop to your knees, get my prick out and start sucking,” he ordered.

“Er, no fucking way, er, I’m not doing that,” I stammered, totally shocked.

“Look you cunt, you have had three blow jobs from my bitches and now you pay for it by performing on me. If you’re not prepared to do it then get out of my room now and never ever contact me again.”

I quickly thought about it, Alfie’s blow jobs were superb, Jon’s were good. Though he had never mentioned blackmail, Jeff had enough video evidence on me to socially ruin me! It was only a blowjob, whilst the thought of giving one made me feel sick if I was to continue down this path then I would have to give one eventually and I was at ‘Uni’ for another 3 years.

“Yeah, I’ll do it,” I mumbled, reaching to undo his dressing gown.

“No, on your knees first,” Jeff’s voice was firm and authoritative, he was clearly calling the shots here.

I sank to my knees, as I started undoing the knot that held his gown together I could not help but notice the bulge where his prick was trying to force its way out, a prick that I knew that I would be sucking in a few moments time. It is, without doubt, a life changing event. As it came into view I stared at it, about 6 ½ inches long and fairly thick, bigger than mine, I quickly put it in my mouth and sucked, desperate to get it over with as soon as possible. Whatever I was doing Jeff seemed to enjoy it as light moans were emanating from his mouth. I looked up briefly, he was pointing his phone directly at me. Holy shit he was recording! I paused briefly, I wanted to stop and complain, but quickly deduced that I would lose any argument with Jeff, I would still end up sucking him off and he would still record it all and I would only end up losing more face over the incident.

I went back to the job in hand, or more accurately the job in mouth. Actually, once that you had got over the mental barrier of sucking cock, it wasn’t that bad. I cannot say that I was enjoying it, that would be going too far; but in the same way that when you give Christmas presents you enjoy their eyes lighting up and their exclamations of appreciation, I too was taking pride in Jeff’s moans of pleasure.

I ran my tongue over the tip again, I elicited another moan from him, I felt another wave of pride flow through me, Jeff started stroking my head, another clear indication that I was doing a good job.

The blow jobs that I had received from Alfie were the best that I had ever received during my short sex life, as such I tried to replicate his technique as much as possible. Jeff was clearly getting close as he grabbed my hair tightly and started fucking my face. I felt him fire several wads of cum into my mouth before withdrawing, desperate to spit out the contents of my mouth I looked across to the en-suite facility before hearing Jeff’s aggressive snarl.

“Tongue out Bitch!”

I looked up and stuck my tongue out displaying his cum for the camera, realising with horror what the next instruction would be.

“Now swallow!”

“Noorghh,” I attempted to say. He grabbed hold of my hair extremely tightly, causing pain.

“Either swallow Bitch, or get out of my life for good.”

I swallowed, realising, with shame, what I was now committing myself to. Jeff had broken a barrier with me, from now on if he ever wanted to he could call me up to perform oral and I would always be expected to swallow, this was the new me. Only 3 weeks ago I was a straight heterosexual who had never considered anything gay in his life; now I was a cum swallowing, cocksucker.

I suddenly realised too that Jeff had been calling me Bitch. Was that what I had become? Was I now Jeff’s Bitch? The thought made me shudder.

“Tongue out again,” Jeff was still ordering me around.

I looked up at the camera and displayed my now empty tongue.

“Lift it to the roof of your mouth and let’s see under it.”

I tilted my head back and lifted my tongue to the roof of my mouth for the camera.

“Right, stand up and get naked.”

Once stripped Jeff approached me with a set of keys, undid the padlock on my chastity tube and removed the contraption completely. Naked as the day I was born I received another instruction from Jeff.

“Bend over the back of the couch, legs apart.

Nervously I complied, I still trusted Jeff, but this was new territory that we were entering. Jeff watched me in this position for a few minutes with a half smile on his lips. Eventually there was a knock at the door.

“Come in,” called out Jeff.

It was Alfie and my hopes of another award winning blow job intensified. He was wearing what I now considered to be standard uniform; white t-shirt, pink shorts and flip flops. Alfie immediately stripped naked before Jeff handed him some kind of arched butt plug and a tube of lubricant.

Alfie came around the back of me, I felt him prise my cheeks apart and run a lubricated finger up and down over my bum hole, it felt great, firing tingling sensations up my spine to my brain. He pushed a finger into me and I gasped, or did I moan? I cannot be sure. He squeezed some lubricant into me and I felt the tip of the butt plug pushing against me. It started stretching me and felt uncomfortable.

“Push out with your bowels, it will hurt less,” Alfie commanded.

I did as instructed and felt it slide up me and into place, I felt Alfie twist the base of the plug and it sprang into life, vibrating up against my prostate. It felt brilliant, as Alfie spun me around and sank to his knees I already had a massive erection, as soon as he took me into his mouth I was moaning and instinctively I started massaging his scalp with both hands. I did not take me long, by this stage I was turned on as fuck and as I reached my peak I felt Alfie reach up and take a hold of my nuts, as I fired my spunk into the back of his mouth he squeezed firmly. I screamed out to all the gods in heaven with pure ecstasy as the most wonderful feeling on earth shot through me, this was the best ejaculation of my life bar none. I was gasping for breath as Alfie turned to the camera for the obligatory swallowing act.

Afterwards he spun me around again, twisted the base of the plug, it stopped vibrating; he smacked me on the bum, stood up and went to the corner of the room and just stood there with his hands behind his back, unashamedly giving us both a full frontal view of him.

Jeff placed his camcorder down and handed me the chastity tube complete with open padlock.

“Here, you can put this back on yourself, you know how it fits.”

I complied, realising as I shut the padlock that this device was now likely to be part of my life in the long term, I would no longer even be able to have a wank without Jeff’s permission.

Following on from this he handed me a white t-shirt, some pink shorts and a pair of flip flops, ordering me to don them all. I now had my own ‘bitch uniform’.

“Right, you can now put your own clothes in this,” he handed me a white polythene bag exactly the same as I had seen Alfie and the other bitches with. “Keep the plug in you till you get back to your room, you can take it out and wash it then. Whenever you visit me or one of my bitches this is what you will wear and you will always carry the butt plug in that carrier bag. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand,” I replied.

“From now on you are to report to my room every Monday and Thursday at 8 pm and at this bitch’s room every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 7 am, is that clear?” He indicated in Alfie’s direction as he said ‘this bitch.’

I glanced at Alfie nervously, he stared back with a deadpan expression.

“Yes, that’s clear,” I replied looking back at Jeff.

“Now fuck off Bitch, I’m finished with you for now.”

“Yes Master,” I replied before leaving his room, my bum full with a butt plug. Walking back I realised that I had called him ‘Master’, given my attire and everything that had happened I should have been totally humiliated, but I wasn’t, I actually felt proud to be part of a team, Jeff’s team, my Master.

I passed 5 girls talking on my way back to my room, they saw my attire and laughed, a couple of them made derogatory comments, if only they knew what I had up my arse! I walked past them with my head held high and proud as fuck. They were only jealous, I was part of Jeff’s team now and I was going to make this work.

7am the following Monday, Alfie wordlessly let me into his room.

“Strip,” he instructed in a flat monotone voice, taking the plastic bag off me as said it.

As I undressed I watched him as he lube'd up the plug. I should have known whose bum it was going up, mine! But I still found this whole thing unpredictable, I was still hoping against hope that Alfie was going to use it on himself, looking back it was a ludicrous thing to think and it was brought home as Alfie finished oiling it up and turned to a now naked me.

“Turn around, spread your legs and bend over.”

This was getting out of hand, I did not mind Jeff ordering me around, well I did not mind too much, but not this pathetic weed Alfie.

“Look Alfie can we talk about this, I’m not just going to do as you say,” I tried to reason with him.

“Turn around, spread your legs and bend over,” he repeated.

“I am not your bitch Alfie, give me that plug now,” I told him raising my voice and holding out the palm of my hand. I did not know what I was going to do with the plug once that I had got it of him, but I still expected him to hand it over, this was Alfie, a total fucking wimp.

“Either do as I say or fuck off, I don’t care which, I’ve been given my instructions and we are being watched.” At this point Alfie indicated to a small camera in the corner of the room before continuing. “There’s a microphone in the room as well. Now you bend over or go, go back to your room and deal with Master Jeff later, go and see him now, I’m not interested. Either bend over or fuck off!” He spat out the last bit in total disgust, as though he hated my guts.

Realizing that I was totally stuffed and about to become totally stuffed, literally, I slowly turned, spread my legs and bent over. My legs were only a couple of feet apart and I only bent over slightly, a concession to my own conscience I received a hard smack on the bum.

“Wider than that Bitch,” snarled Alfie aggressively, which would have sounded funny coming from him if the circumstances were different. Humiliated, I spread my legs much further as I felt the slimy tip of the plug touch my sphincter. I cried out in pain as he cruelly rammed it up me in one sudden movement.

“If you had bent over further it wouldn’t have hurt as much,” Alfie said patronisingly. “Now turn around.”

Alfie stripped naked, produced a key and sank to his knees in front of me, suddenly I was intensely horny as I realised what this meant. He removed the padlock and then the chastity cage and started sucking. Alfie had lost none of his skill as he worked his way up and down my shaft. Sensing that I was getting close he reached around and slowly fucked me with the plug as he sucked, pulling it out to the widest part as I ejaculated into his mouth in a glorious intense orgasm.

I watched as Alfie got as close as he could to the camera in the corner, stuck out his tongue, swallowed and displayed his empty mouth.

“Put this on and fuck off,” Alfie said in his flat voice handing me the chastity cage and padlock.

I quickly put it on and snapped the padlock shut then got dressed.

“Thanks Alfie, I’ll see you later, I said as I walked out of the door. He just ignored me and I glanced at him sadly as I closed the door. Why didn’t he like me, we could have had a lot of fun together if we both left Jeff’s clutches. I just could not understand him, I was not a bad person.
MasterBilly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterBilly for this post: