Thread: Non-Fiction: Girlfriends sisters
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2023, 10:34 PM   #5
dwedgie

Suddenly I am woken, struggling to work out what's going on I realize I am laying on the bed with no duvett , it is not full daylight . The 3 girls are at dong in front of me.
" Get up , we want our breakfast " said Loraine
" Ok , let me get dressed " I replied.
" Ahm, no, you do not need anymore cloths on for breakfast. Get in the kitchen , 3 poached eggs on toast, 3 coffees, 1 with our milk or sugar, I with milk and 1 sugar , 1 with milk only." Says Jenny. As they walk out the room I realize they are all dressed.
" And hurry up, you have a busy day " shouts Loraine.
I get up and make my way to the kitchen and start making breakfast . Charlene walks in , she is wearing a white blouse( I can just make out the small yellow flowers on here white bra) a navy blue mini skirt ( just covering her cheeks) navy stockings that did not quite meet the bottom of her skirt and white sliders.
" Once ours is ready you can bring it out to the summer house for us. Whilst we eat you can stand outside the summerhouse and wait for us, in silence, once we are done you may bring everything in and load the dishwasher, then you may have some juice and toast for your breakfast."
Being stunned at the thought of standing outside dressed like this I looked at here . As she walked out she looked back, " oh you do look cute" she said, then walking out she lifted the back of her skirt showing her pert butt to me, she was wearing a pair of bikini style panties with the same pattern as her bra.

Breakfast made, I put it all on a tray a head to the door to the garden , as I approach the door I feel the chill from the cool morning air over my near naked body. I realize I have nothing on my feet as I step out onto the cool damp grass. Nervously I look round to see if any neighbours can see me.
I walk to the summerhouse and place the breakfast on the table.
As I place the tray down I say " breakfast is served "
The girls giggle. Loraine looks at me and says " now go and stand 5 steps in front of the summer house , facing away from us "
I turn round and walk out , 5 paces, I stop , look round and realize none of the neighbours can see me.

Last edited by dwedgie; 06-02-2023 at 12:20 PM.
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to dwedgie for this post: