Thread: Fiction: The University of Life
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2023, 12:28 PM   #1
MasterBilly

Default The University of Life

University years, the best years of your life, well maybe, certainly the years that change you the most and they did in my case.

It was in my first few weeks, Wednesday evening and I was at a party, it was getting late and I had a lecture first thing in the morning, all the coat hooks were full when I had arrived so I left my jacket in the store room around the side, opening the door I was gobsmacked by the scene in front of me.

On his knees was Alfie, a tiny, wimpy, nerdy first year student; stood in front of him with his pants around his ankles was Jeff Wakefield, a rugby half-back, not massive, but his 5 foot 8 inch frame was rock solid muscle. Alfie had Jeff’s cock in his mouth and was bobbing up and down sucking for all he was worth. Jeff grinned when he saw me but Alfie panicked. I knew him from one of the subjects that I was studying, when he saw me he tried to back away.

“No bitch, carry on sucking, give this guy something to watch,” called out Jeff, grabbing hold of a fistful of Alfie’s hair and dragging him forwards.

Resigned and clearly humiliated by my presence he carried on. I did not know what to do, I just stood there with my bottom jaw virtually scrapping the floor. After a few moments Jeff turned to me with a smile on his face.

“Dude, if you want to watch at least come in and shut the door, give us some privacy,” with emphasis on the ‘some’.

I am not gay, never have been, I know that I should have just walked away, but I had had a few bi-curious thoughts in the past and I had been drinking and for some reason this whole scenario had me transfixed. I stepped forwards, shut the door and watched. Alfie seemed to settle down now as he sucked and slurped to his best. Jeff was clearly getting close as he suddenly grabbed hold of Alfie’s hair again and yanked his head backwards.

“Tongue out Bitch!”

Alfie stuck his tongue out just in time to catch 5 streams of semen fired into his mouth, swallowing quickly he stuck his clean tongue out again, then lifted it to the roof of his mouth to prove that he had swallowed everything. Like I say, I was not gay but all of a sudden I became intensely jealous of Jeff.

“You want my bitch to give you a blow job?” Jeff asked with a patronising tone to his voice.

“Fuck yeah,” I replied, quickly unbuckling the belt to my trousers, without being told and on his knees, Alfie shuffled his diminutive frame in my direction and matter-of-factly and pulled my pants down and took my semi-hard member in his mouth. Man he was good, I had only received 3 blow jobs in the past and had little to go on, but Alfie was an expert, he was sucking like a vacuum pump whilst he worked his tongue and his teeth to perfection. Within seconds I was groaning softly and involuntarily swing my hips. I looked up and in horror saw Jeff Wakefield pointing his phone at us, obviously recording the events.

“No cameras,” I yelled out panicking, withdrawing my prick from Alfie’s mouth and dropping my hands to cover myself, suddenly realising the house was full and shouting was likely to attract an audience I lowered my voice. “Rules are no recording of stuff like this,” I tried to sound stern and confident.

“My rules are ‘he is my bitch’, if you want a blow job then it will be recorded, if you don’t then fuck off.”

I looked down at Alfie as I digested this, he stared back in a non committal way, wondering what I would choose, he honestly did not seem bothered either way.

“It’s not for going on the internet, or showing your friends to embarrass you, or God forbid blackmailing you or anything like that,” Jeff continued. “I may show it Alfie to remind him what a slut he is but it goes no further, anyway I’ve got about 5 minutes of him sucking you off so what difference does it make?”

He didn’t have 5 minutes of me, 2 at the most, but it was still a valid point. I looked at Alfie again, he clearly did not care whether his actions were recorded or not, that convinced me; if Alfie could trust Jeff and his position was far more compromising than mine, then I could too. Though my judgement was clouded by alcohol and the fact that my balls were bursting through not having had a shag in ages.

I slipped my prick back into his mouth and just enjoyed the moment, stroking Alfie’s head as he worked, I even turned to the camera a couple of times and smiled. As I got close I started fucking Alfie’s face before firing my load into his mouth. Backing off to pull my pants up I watched amazed as Alfie turned to the camera, he opened his mouth to display a tongue full of cum before swallowing the lot. He opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out for the camera then lifted his tongue up to prove that he had indeed swallowed everything.

Just as I was about to leave Jeff asked for my mobile number, I quickly told him before getting out of there. I was walking down the street in the cold as I realised that I did not even get my jacket, the reason that I went into the store room in the first place, nor did I bother to say ‘thank you’ to Alfie, surely the height of bad manners.

Back in my dorm room my phone buzzed, a strange number had sent me a text.

Message: IF YOU EVER WANT TO USE MY BITCH AGAIN JUST LET ME KNOW, CONTACT ME NOT HIM

Clearly Jeff’s number, I did not reply but I did add Jeff to my contacts.

I caught Alfie alone the following day at lunchtime, taking my meal I sat opposite him, he simply ignored the fact that I had joined him.

“Thanks for last night Alfie,” I said quietly. He raised his head and just stared at me with a look bordering on disgust before shrugging his shoulders and carrying on with his meal, clearly he did not want to talk about it.

The second Saturday after I woke with a raging boner, having not cum since Alfie’s blowjob over a week ago I wanted to ring Jeff and ask for another but decided against it; it was like that all morning, my balls ached and all I could think of was shooting my load. By lunch time I plucked up the courage to text him, my phone buzzed indicating a reply soon after, short but to the point.

Wondering all day if I had done the right thing and was close to chickening out at 7:10 I decided, if I did chicken out then I would never receive a blowjob from Alfie again, I had to go. Walking over there I could not stop thinking about Alfie on his knees sucking me off, I had the biggest erection of my life.

I knocked on Jeff’s door a few minutes early, he let me in saying his bitch had not arrived yet.

“I tried to thank him this week but he just stonewalled me,” I said quizzically.

“Yeah, he’s very much in the closet, he doesn’t like talking about it outside the bedroom,” Jeff replied.

“But he’s happy for you to record him?”

“He trusts me,” Jeff laughed. “Just don’t speak to him about it afterwards, I think he gets embarrassed about being a submissive slut. Like everybody else he is entitled to two lives if he wants.” Jeff was stopped from continuing by a knock on the door, hopefully Alfie.

It was and as he was shown in Jeff proceeded to get a camcorder out from one of his drawers, a proper camcorder this time I noted and not a mobile phone.

“Right, I want you both completely naked for this one, so start stripping off.”

Initially hesitant, I watched as Alfie instantly dropped his pants and started pulling his t-shirt over his head. Oh well, I thought to myself and slowly started undressing, I looked across at Jeff who was now pointing the camcorder directly at me, I paused for a second and then shrugged my shoulders and carried on stripping, he already had one incriminating video of me, I still did not like him recording me though, I had to find a way of getting Alfie alone for these moments. Once we were both naked Alfie walked across to me, dropped to his knees, put my tool in his mouth and went to work.

As in the store room the week before he was amazing. Sucking, slurping, running his tongue underneath my knob, across my dome; it felt utterly fantastic. Before too long I was shooting my jizz into the back of his mouth. As before he stuck his tongue out for the camera, swallowed and displayed his empty mouth for the camera.

“Bitch, stay on your knees,” Jeff spat out at Alfie as he tried to get up, instantly he sank back down. “You can go now, my bitch has some more work to do before he’s allowed out,” Jeff continued turning towards me.

I hastily did my jeans up before making my way out of Jeff’s room, I gave Alfie one last look, he looked pathetic, a full grown adult on his knees, waiting to be told what to do. No apparent self-esteem whatsoever. I left the room wordlessly.

As I left there was another boy, slightly smaller than myself; dressed in pink shorts, white T-shirt and flip flops carrying a plain white carrier bag; about to knock on Jeff’s door. Strangely dressed, I thought. He stood aside as I left and then waited till I was about 10 yards down the corridor before knocking. I continued walking till Jeff answered and let him in. I stopped, looked back and watched him enter, thinking how strange it seemed and wondering how he fitted in with the social/sexual dynamics of it all.

3 days later and I saw Alfie dressed exactly the same as the guy knocking on Jeff’s door, pink shorts, white T-shirt, flip flops and carrying a white plastic bag; heading in the direction of Jeff’s room. A freaky WTF moment.

Saturday afternoon I was writing up a report for submission on Monday, my balls were aching, I had by now stopped wanking, Alfie’s blow jobs were too good not to get maximum pleasure out of. Reaching down I stroked my balls and rubbed my shaft a couple of times, I was rock solid. Fuck Jeff, I thought to myself, just go straight round to Alfie’s room now to get sorted out, he has got a mind of his own hasn’t he?

Alfie answered the door almost immediately, but just stood there expressionless staring at me.

“Can I come in?” I ventured smiling at him.

“No,” his face was deadpan.

I looked at him, then glanced up and down the corridor, this was not the reaction that I was expecting. We stared at each other for a few moments.

“What the fuck do you want,” his voice was bland, almost has though he found the conversation boring.

“Erm, well,” I looked up and down the corridor again to make sure no one was around before glancing at my feet, it was awkward if not embarrassing having this conversation on a doorstep. “I would like a blow job please,” I was almost whispering.

“Does Master Jeff know about this?”

Master Jeff I noted, not just Jeff. I thought about lying, but then thought better of it. “No.”

“Then fuck off!” With that he shut the door in my face.

Feeling a right twat I made my way back to my own room, my phone buzzed indicating a text message, instinctively I knew it was from Jeff, but I did not read it until I was back in my own room.

I made my way across to Jeff’s, unsure what reception I would get, he obviously knew that I had called on Alfie without asking him first, but I was still hoping for another blow job.

I knocked on his door. “Come in,” he called out.

As soon as I entered he grabbed me by the throat, slammed the door shut with his other hand and forced me up against the wall holding my throat in a solid grip.

“What is it that you don’t understand about the term ‘my bitches’ you little turd,” he snarled into my face.

I spluttered, not knowing what to say and unable to speak clearly anyway with his hand around my throat.

“You know the rules, if you want one of my bitches then you go through me,” he continued. “If you ever ask one of my bitches again directly then I’ll rip your fucking face off, do you understand?”

I said nothing, unable to compute the direction in which this relationship was now going. He reached down with his spare hand and grabbed my balls, squeezing them.

“I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND!” He shouted into my face.

“Yes,” I squealed.

He let go of me and backed away. “Right, drop your trousers, turn around and touch your toes,” he ordered. I complied quickly, scared to do anything else. Jeff went around the side of me, lifted my shirt halfway up my back and rested his left hand on the small of my back.

“You’re getting 6 smacks for trying to abuse one of my bitches, walk away from this without accepting your punishment and you will never get a blow job from my boys ever again.”

I digested this piece of information, I did not know how many bitches he had, but that was the first time that I had heard him refer to them as his ‘boys’, but I knew that I had to take the smacking, up until now I had never ever had a proper sex life of any description, I could not afford to lose it.

The first smack came down on my bum, it hurt, but I could take it, the second was much worse, on an already sore bottom, the third and fourth hurt even worse. Then came one of those strange moments where life seemed to stand still. As I stood there, bent double, touching my toes, a huge wave of humiliation spread over me. I was a grown adult being spanked on the bare buttocks for being naughty! I was willingly accepting it just so that I could receive a homosexual blow job. If anyone found out about this then my social life would be over. I felt so low that it was unbelievable, I just wanted to be somewhere else, anywhere else, anywhere else on the planet.

I was brought back to the present by the fifth smack, just one more and it would be over. The sixth one came down and I cried out aloud. When told to I straightened up slowly and turned to face Jeff. I was shaking, scared of him now. I was also crying visibly, but they were tears of humiliation not pain.

“Strip naked now!” Jeff ordered.

I did, immediately and quickly.

Just as I was finishing there was a knock at the door, Jeff called for whoever it was to come in, entering the room was clearly another one of Jeff’s bitches. He was about 6 foot tall, slim, light brown hair wearing a white t-shirt, pink shorts, flip flops and carrying a white carrier bag. Clearly this was some kind of uniform for Jeff’s bitches; how many of them were there I wondered. He smiled at Jeff before exchanging pleasantries. I noted then he addressed Jeff as ‘Master’ while Jeff simply called him ‘Bitch’, the dynamics were starting to freak me out a little.

He turned to me and smiled. “So, you’re today’s sperm donor are you?”

“Yes,” I replied.

I watched him undo his shorts, drop them to his ankles and step out of them kicking his flip flops to one side, he wasn’t wearing any undies and he sank to his knees in front of me and threw his t-shirt off at the same time; Jeff was recording it all on his camcorder.

“Legs apart,” he called lightly slapping the inside of my thighs.

I moved my feet so they were about 3 foot apart and watched as he sucked his forefinger and second finger coating them completely with his spit. He suddenly went down on my cock getting the full length into his mouth, I thought he was trying to swallow it! His slimy fingers worked their way up my crack and sought out then entry to my anus, I suddenly realised what he intended; there was no way on the planet he was going there. I clenched my cheeks and tried to grab his hand, he pushed harder and reached for my balls with his other hand. I dropped my left hand down and grabbed the wrist of his hand on my bollocks and stood on my tip toes to try and evade penetration.

I must have looked a right clown. He had his mouth around my cock, one hand trying to force its way up the crack of my arse and the other gripping by nut sack. Meanwhile I had one hand around each of his wrists and was stood upright on my toes, as though that would do any good!

He squeezed my balls, I leaned forwards and concentrated all my strength on pulling that hand away, he eased the pressure on my balls as his other hand forced the fingertips into my sphincter, I suddenly put all my effort into that wrist, as soon as I did the pressure increased on my balls again, this time even harder, this was seriously hurting now.

I cried out in pain and grabbed that wrist with both hands. He let go of my balls and pushed two fingers right up my arse simultaneously. Giving in I let go of his wrist and grabbed hold of his hair with both hands, but rose up on my toes as far as I could. As I slowly got used to the feeling of his fingers inside me I slowly lowered myself back onto my heals and went back to enjoying the blowjob, gently stroking the new boys hair.

His fingers started working away inside me, I had never had a prostate massage before; it was unbelievable! The blowjob itself was not in Alfie’s class, but he more than made up for with those fingers tickling my prostate gland. Within a very short space of time I was ejaculating into the guys mouth and calling out in joy at the same time, something that I never did; my first experience of an anal induced orgasm!

As with Alfie the new guy stuck his tongue out for the camera, swallowed then displayed his empty mouth. I later found out his name was Jon Bowman

Before I was allowed to leave Jeff insisted on fitting a chastity cage around my cock and balls, I resisted at first but he claimed that it would do me good. “No man can resist wanking for a long period of time, when your balls start turning blue then you will enjoy a blow job that much more,” Jeff claimed. I reluctantly allowed him to fit it, I stared down sadly at the padlock, conscious of the fact that I was slowly falling under his control.
MasterBilly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MasterBilly for this post: