Thread: Fiction: The Chalet Girl
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2023, 11:18 AM   #40
Whispering Dom

“Emily?” Silence. You hear footsteps approaching the bed. “Is that you Emily?” Still nothing. You feel a stab of panic, why isn’t she saying anything? Is this some kind of a weird fucking game? “Emily… Ohhhh…” You shudder as you feel fingers brush your nipples. You can hear her breathing, can sense arousal, you smile, yes she likes you. Well, that’s not really a surprise. You shudder as you feel her caressing your nipples, squeezing your breasts. You gasp as you feel her start to rub you between your spreadeagled legs. Then the hands are gone. You wait, you can hear her moving around… What does she have planned for you?

Suddenly you feel her climb onto the bed and it feels like she’s straddling you. Again you feel her hands playing with your breasts, running over your skin. You feel something pushing in between your legs. She must have gone to get the strap on and you moan with pleasure as she enters you.

“Oh god… Oh fuck, yes.” It feels so good as she slowly fucks you. You feel her rub your clit while she moves slowly in and out of you and you moan loudly. You can hear her breathing speeding up. You wish you could reach up, touch her, wish even more that you could see her while she fucks you, but even so being tied up and blindfolded is really quite a turn on, not something you’d ever considered. She’s thrusting harder now, it feels so good feeling yourself filled like this, and again you realize that no matter how much you are obsessed with her there’s definitely a part of you that isn’t gay, a part of you that likes cock.

“Oh fuck… I’m gonna cum…” You cry out as the thrusting intensifies. “Oh god… Ohhhhhhh…” You shudder as you climax, the dildo still thrusting in and out of you, then she pulls it out, and you’re surprised to feel something splashing onto your chest. Had she cum, squirted just by fucking you with a dildo? She’s breathing hard, still straddling you. You smile, whatever had happened, you definitely seem to turn her on no end, just as she turns you on.

Suddenly you feel the blindfold being pulled, and moments later it’s off. You look up and gasp in shock. The person still straddling you isn’t Emily, and what was inside you hadn’t been a dildo.

“George!” You exclaim in shock. “What the fuck…” He reaches forward and puts his hand over your mouth.

“Don’t shout Lesley.” You’re staring up at him with wide eyes. What the fuck is he doing in your room. “Emily told me to do this.” He’s staring at you, clearly worried. “She told me you’d told her you wanted to have sex with me…” Slowly he pulls his hand away but leaves it close. You’re speechless. “She’s just outside… She told me to come back with her from the chalet…” You can see he’s incredibly panicked. “I thought it was a bit weird… She told me it was your fantasy to be tied up and blindfolded… But…” His voice tails off. “Oh god, I’m really sorry, have I fucked up?” He looks round at the door as if seeking help from Emily. Your mind is absolutely swimming. Was this Emily’s plan? To have George fuck you? You’re looking up at him, see his face even more panicked than you feel. You take in a breath, he twitches as you open your mouth, presumably worried that you’re going to scream rape. You think he might cry. You take in another deep breath.

“It’s Ok.” You say quietly and breath out. “Will you untie me please…” He looks down at you but shakes his head.

“I don’t think I can, Emily told me I could only take the blindfold off…” He pauses. “She said you’d probably ask but that it would break the fantasy…” His voice tails off. Poor guy, you think. Emily has really used him. “Lesley…” he’s looking at you, desperate. “I don’t understand… What’s going on? She said that you really wanted this, that it’s your fantasy. I thought it was bit strange, but then after the other night I thought you liked me…” You guess he’s referring to the night in the chalet when he was brought in to see you naked and you’d given him a blowjob.

“No, you haven’t George.” He looks immensely relieved. You try to smile at him. “I do like you George, you seem to be a nice guy.” You shake your head. “It’s just…” You look up at him. “It’s a game that Emily is playing on me… On us.” He looks very confused.

“Huh?” You take in a deep breath. You might just as well tell him the truth.

“George. I’m Emily’s submissive.” He looks down at you, not comprehending. “I guess I kind of belong to her.” He shakes his head. “It’s Ok, it’s all consensual.” Still he shakes his head.

“What are you talking about Lesley? This is some kind of a game?” Again you take a deep breath.

“No, not a game, it’s our relationship. I’m her sub, she’s my Domme.” He’s just staring down at you. You shrug. “Don’t worry, I didn’t get it at first either.” You sigh quietly. “I thought I was her girlfriend…”

“You’re gay?” Boy does he sound surprised. “Emily’s gay?” You suddenly have an urge to laugh, but you bite your tongue.

“She is, I’m not…” That clearly doesn’t help in explaining this. “I guess I might be bi…” You look up at him. “I mean, you did just make me cum… No, I’m not gay, I like guys.” You pause. “But I’m totally crazy about Emily, and yeah, we have sex…” Poor George you think. “And this was just something she wanted… For me? I don’t know.” You look up at him. “Maybe for you…” You shake your head. “No, it would have been something she wanted for me.” He looks crushed. “But George…” You smile at him. “It’s Ok, I enjoyed it. I promise.” He looks just a little less panicked. “And the blowjob the other night. That too. You’re a nice guy George, it’s just that I’m Emily’s.” You shrug as best you can tied naked to the bed. “And I’m Ok with what she did tonight, and I hope you can be too.” He’s staring down at you. You look down your body, see his semen on your tummy and chest. You look up at him again. “Well, it looks like it was Ok.” You can see him blushing. “It’s Ok George, like I said, I enjoyed it too, honest.”

You look at him straddling you naked, his cock currently soft. Yeah you think, he’s a good looking guy and if it weren’t for the fact that you belong to Emily, weird that idea, that you belong to someone but anyway, if it weren’t for that you’re quite sure you’d have accepted to go skiing with him, and more… You wonder what Emily’s thinking was for this, why she’d allowed, no, not allowed, sent, George in to fuck you, and before that for you to suck his cock. I mean it’s clear she really likes you, but sharing you the way she does? You shrug to yourself, no point trying to figure out what’s going on in her mind when honestly you don’t really know what’s going on in yours. You sigh quietly, look up again at George who doesn’t seem to know what to do.

“Did Emily tell you to do anything else?” He shakes his head. “Did she say there was anything you shouldn’t do?” He swallows.

“She just said not to untie your hands or feet.”

“Did she say you should leave once you’d had sex with me?” He shakes his head.

“No, I don’t think so. Just told me this was your fantasy and that you wanted me to…” His voice tails off. Fuck it. Well, looking at him sitting on you naked, you have an idea there’s something you’d like to do and since Emily hadn’t told him to fuck you and then leave, had in fact told him to take the blindfold off so you’d know what was going on…

“Come here George.”

“Huh?”

“I did want you George. And I want you again.” He looks down at you shocked. “Yeah, that’s right George, girls like sex too…” He blushes furiously. “And now George I want to have sex with you where I can see you. It’s Ok, you don’t have to untie me, just come up here so I can get you hard again.” He finally seems to cotton on to what you are telling him to do. And you are sure you’re not betraying Emily. Suddenly you are quite sure that this is exactly what she wants you to do. You don’t know why, but you’re quite sure it is.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: