View Single Post
Old 05-22-2023, 05:34 PM   #4
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

I want you to paint your nails in the sluttiest colour you have, apply full whore makeup and drink a full big cup of water, then dress in your tiniest panties and most sheer bra, tight leggings and a cut top, for shoes wear your highest heels.

Turn your lights on, go to a window and start by tasting yourself, then stand by the window and start touching yourself over your clothes until you reach the edge, stop and slap your face until you cooldown. Take a piece of clothing off, drink a glass of water, drink a cup of water and taste your pussy juice, notice any differences. Then you will start touching again and repeat this process until you're naked.

When you're done, give a dildo (or any dick shaped object if you don't have one) a blowjob until your makeup is completely messed up and when you think it looks good enough drink again. By this time you should be desperate to pee after so many big cups of water. You may do so in a bowl, which should capture any fluids you may have to produce during the dare.

In the end, drink the full bowl of liquid (if a limit, put your head inside for a full minute) and masturbate to orgasm with the windows open to the outside.

Any pics you want to send or any doubts, contact me on kik.

Enjoy, XXX
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote