Thread: Fiction: Lexi's Fate
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2023, 08:05 AM   #44
Onherknees

Chapter 36

Five weeks later…

Exams were over and school finished. Lexi’s future is looking very different to the one she envisaged for herself. Today is the day she has been dreading since she made the deal in order to release Hayley. Lexi’s parents had been shocked when Lexi told them she wasn’t going to college and instead had found herself a job. The members group that Master Des was just a small part of involved all sectors of upper end society from politicians and celebrities to doctors and company CEO’s. One of those CEO’s agreed to create a job for Lexi. It was a fake of course, Lexi wasn’t actually going to do any work but as far as her parents knew she was leaving home to live close to quite a lucrative job. She would even be paid to keep the tax man happy and make sure everything looked as normal as possible to any prying authorities.

Lexi takes a deep breath as she looks up at her new home. With Hayley by her side holding her hand they both pause.

“You don’t have to do this you know,” says Hayley.

“Yes, yes I do. I said I’d do anything for you Mistress and this is all I could do to save you.”

They embrace and have a long lingering kiss.

“I’m so sorry it’s come to this,” says Hayley.

“I know Mistress, but please remember that no matter when I see you again or if I see you again, I am always your obedient slave Mistress.”

Tears are in both of their eyes as the door to the huge home opens and out steps Master Des.

“This way,” he commands.

Lexi can hardly drag herself away from her Mistress but slowly she backs away from Hayley, each holding each others gaze as they are parted. A solid steel metal collar is placed around Lexi’s neck by Master and attached to a leash he uses to drag her inside leaving Hayley alone on the doorstep. Moments later Lexi is in her new home - the basement.

Interested in - Being controlled, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Onherknees is offline   Reply With Quote